New Waja - Ultimate Fake

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
u can always choose not to buy.....that brand......and buy the real thing......

kimoka

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
let's just say the early buyers of lancer GT @ 111k got a freaking sweet deal.

Compared to the 95k of high-spec wajalancer, the difference in 16k is more than justified by;
1. Higher spec? 18" + Yoko, nappa leather?, etc (not sure what wajalancer spec)
2. CBU build quality and parts.
3. AP which is circa ~RM50k?
4. Import/excise duty.

Basically, proton is effing ripping its Malaysian customer base (as usual).
Without the need for the scourge that is the AP and with government protection on pricing. They are still charging us a mere 16k cheaper that a real lancer costs.
Imagine the huge amounts of profit per unit.

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
aiyo...this is the trend lar.....We (MLOC) can make sure that Waja Inspira can't be our members lor......I also thinking of buying the 4B10 1.8 CVT model lar ....:P

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
You must be a smart ppl in-order to purchase Inspira...YEAH...Malaysia Boleh!!

msv83

Nov 22, 2006
for the Thread starter,

If you feel that u dont like Proton have the same model as Mitsubishi Lancer GT, you may change your interest to Toyota? Nissan? Subaru? they doesnt have the problem which having the same outlook as Proton & Mitsubishi do. Look back year of 1993 which Proton Wira launch, this model is also the same as one of the model from Mistubishi Lancer but with modify on the tail lamp.
Dont you forget that Mitsubishi have tight relationship with Proton ? Its all about business only. Try to think back is Mitsubishi forcing u to get Lancer GT? Did u sign an agreement with Mitsubishi that stated they cannot sell their model to Proton? Did they have an agreement say that the Lancer GT pattern is share with all Lancer GT owner? NO right? this mean that Mistubishi can sell their pattern to who ever affordable to buy it. you should thanks god that you can own a vehicle to shorten the distance from one place to another. Imagine the people in africa, they walk from one place to another.....

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
at least your spare parts are gonna be a lot cheaper in the future :)

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Proton MD says: "You can see behind the backdoor, the name of our new car, it's call the Inspira, the Proton Inspira. It's come short of 'inspiration' ....."

i agree :D lol....

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
"Boss bodykit EVO X ada?" Usual scenario going to happened soon.
Here and there we will see EVO X.

"I already fully convert to lancer EVOX, may I joint MLOC? Form please...." :driver:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
why proton doesnt produce Neo turbo? I think I read sumwhere at paultan they are developing renault 1.8 engine turbocharged... where does it go?

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Neo is a good car... nice design... but lacking of quality....