Perdana V6 Community Forum *

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Now i heard the evo3 halfcut price going down a bit eh since the engine can only be fit to perdana.

Syahvsix

Sep 17, 2010
Penang
Now i heard the evo3 halfcut price going down a bit eh since the engine can only be fit to perdana.
that was a good news for those who been looking for evo3 halfcut....including myself. but still a bit blur coz can't make decision yet. i'm using my car everyday since that is the only ride i have so still scratch head to decide what is the best and practikal engine and GB to replace my current stock engine (my current engine need to do top overhaul so most of my friend give suggestion to change engine) and my GB is showing a sign to kong.

i'm not that fan to tebo coz for daily usage car i don't think i that is practical so for me i think n/a manual should be suffient enuf....as long as later i don't crack my head with other extra cost after conversion...sakit poket laa

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
imo la eh. turbo engine if kept as it is stock no mod, would perform like normal car.it's just that when you need the power it gives you straight away. i've changed to tt close to one year now, my engine all stock (90%), no problem at all. i drive daily from gombak to klcc area. jams etc.. no problem.i enjoy riding my horse. maintenance wise like na engine,just that close to 200K km, you service ur tebo lah. if i have a sei perdana body, i'll go straight to evo3 engine. if v6 easy to go for tt, but evo3 also can . both engine tahan mah

eldims

Sep 22, 2009
Johor Bahru
hola.. have anyone experience wht i'm experiencing with my ABS..?

the issue is, my ABS will light up after a few minutes driving. then if i stop and turn of the engine, i start back the light will be off. but after driving a bit more the light comes up again. it keeps happening like that consistently. but how long before the light comes back on after restart varies. sometimes very quick (1-2 mins), and sometimes more.

so any ideas anyone..?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
that was long time ago, when JPJ stated that wira cannot transplant evo into wira, the price dropped that time, then all perdana users took the advantage to buy that halfcut, that was 2-3yrs ago.......that time evo halfcut bout rm5-6k. since then the price increased again till today.......the price of halfcut or rm8-9k will remain.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

the issue is, my ABS will light up after a few minutes driving. then if i stop and turn of the engine, i start back the light will be off. but after driving a bit more the light comes up again. it keeps happening like that consistently. but how long before the light comes back on after restart varies. sometimes very quick (1-2 mins), and sometimes more.

so any ideas anyone..?
its a common problem, just ignore it, might be a faulty sensor....
anyways, real man dont use ABS. ahahaaha :driver::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

they dont bring in federal la, i think.
coz i call them, they say don't have.
if i go there, i always go up the lift to where they simpan all the tyres, and no federal there..
i dono if they stock federal now since it's been a while since i go there...
are federal tires in JB cheaper? cos last time my bro in law changed 1 of his tire there, bout RM700++,in KL bout RM800++, same year. 09 tires.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
that was a good news for those who been looking for evo3 halfcut....including myself. but still a bit blur coz can't make decision yet. i'm using my car everyday since that is the only ride i have so still scratch head to decide what is the best and practikal engine and GB to replace my current stock engine (my current engine need to do top overhaul so most of my friend give suggestion to change engine) and my GB is showing a sign to kong.

i'm not that fan to tebo coz for daily usage car i don't think i that is practical so for me i think n/a manual should be suffient enuf....as long as later i don't crack my head with other extra cost after conversion...sakit poket laa
if u are reluctant to convert to turbo engine, search for well maintained NA manual engine.
ppl who change to turbo will sell their engines

imo la eh. turbo engine if kept as it is stock no mod, would perform like normal car.it's just that when you need the power it gives you straight away. i've changed to tt close to one year now, my engine all stock (90%), no problem at all. i drive daily from gombak to klcc area. jams etc.. no problem.i enjoy riding my horse. maintenance wise like na engine,just that close to 200K km, you service ur tebo lah. if i have a sei perdana body, i'll go straight to evo3 engine. if v6 easy to go for tt, but evo3 also can . both engine tahan mah
ye la tu stock....:biggrin:

so any ideas anyone..?
u can try cleaning the sensors.
if the prob persist, rosak maybe?

are federal tires in JB cheaper? cos last time my bro in law changed 1 of his tire there, bout RM700++,in KL bout RM800++, same year. 09 tires.
dono la danz.
but i think federal tyres in klang is very cheap already.. haha..

skydic

Sep 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Friends, How u doing..... I got some of Perdana V6 2008 model( Alfa Grille model) parts for sale, Dashboard center panel (Radio panel) with coil tray, Gear knok console, Rear centre console with arm rest,speedometer (white base) all is new wan only RM 650.
U can call or sms me at this no 017-2122290. Thanks...

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Updates**what to check on turbo engine when viewing a transplanted perdana? sebab nanti i will be seeing a few cars.

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
morning guys, anyone know this perdana N** 8784? white colour? feedback pls...ty

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Updates**what to check on turbo engine when viewing a transplanted perdana? sebab nanti i will be seeing a few cars.
make sure u ask the seller to start the engine. see/hear how the engine runs. should be easy to start, no smokes coming out. test the aircond also. see all the check lights.

Sep 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Finally, baby jap open a new thread for perdana owners......:star: :star: :star:

DRIVER AND CAR FOR OIC MEETING NOVEMBER

5 UNITS PERDANA V6 (STANDARD)
COLOUR : BLACK (OFFICIAL gOVT)
DURATION : 0830 HOURS TO 2300 HOURS
RENTAL RATES : 350.00 PER DAY (WITH PETROL INCLUSIVE)

cALL ME AT 014 630 4832

Last edited:

SatriAni

Known Member
May 10, 2004
Visit site
Hi Friends, How u doing..... I got some of Perdana V6 2008 model( Alfa Grille model) parts for sale, Dashboard center panel (Radio panel) with coil tray, Gear knok console, Rear centre console with arm rest,speedometer (white base) all is new wan only RM 650.
U can call or sms me at this no 017-2122290. Thanks...
bro, u selling the item separately?
I just need the rear centre consol with arm rest.. Isit the black color one?
PM the the price. TQ..

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
just like what kanan said and check if got any leakage on the head, turbo, gearbox.
listen to any abnormal sounds.

morning guys, anyone know this perdana N** 8784? white colour? feedback pls...ty
any link?

HEI guys, anyone ada v6 standard (NO MODIFICATION)version for rental,need about 20 units,purposes, KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN usage for 4 days rates rm 180.00 per day
KKM got event? where? rental with driver? or drive yourself?

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
bro neuroone, pls have a l@@k...better if anyone know the car condition...since perdana gangs are quite close =p

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai, i need explanation on original boss kit spoon...
spoon boss kit have any stamp "spoon" on it to prove that it's originally spoon part coz the design same like universal@aftermarket bosskit...

help me to justified

extra photo to see the stamp "spoon"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience