im new

m.h.r

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
halo evry1. just got my DC5 for the past 3 weeks.

need some suggestion from you guys.. just wondering what is the best exhaust system for dc5..? is trumpet good enough?

thx :D

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
welcome to the forum.

you'll find alot of info here on exhaust systems, just use the search button on the main forum and type in "exhaust".

but to quickly answer your question, I dont think there is a "BEST" exhaust system.
It all depends on what you want out of the setup (max power, back pressure, top end) and how you want it to sound (loud, soft, daily use).

general consensus on the forum however is that a custom 2.5" midpipe with no resonator paired with a straight flow exhaust will garner the best results.

LOUD BUT EFFECTIVE! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
hi mhr, congratulations on your new weapon!
Would you share specs on your dc5R?#

eg facelift/prefacelift
aftermarket parts that came with it
colour....

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
nukeezoid: come la bro. this sunday we meeting at R&R dengkil @ 0745 hrs. sepang track day and speed challenge.

drugged: are u the 1 that day i saw in JC racing? i was with a fd2r.

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
mark, why do u think it was me, since everyone here goes to jc racing too? *laugh*

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
Cos on your windscreen has a sticker showing drugged.

Last edited:

m.h.r

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha.. aaaaaa sorry guys.. very late reply.. office pc internet down damn.. so all here joining the convoy this sunday..?

m.h.r

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi mhr, congratulations on your new weapon!
Would you share specs on your dc5R?#

eg facelift/prefacelift
aftermarket parts that came with it
colour....
new weapon! yeah i like how that sounds..
err actually i bought a dc5 s not r.. i got it with a very good price.. so i was thinking of converting it part by part slowly.. rather than buy a new dc5R which i cantttt afford.. :bawling: really abit shy to see u guys all using the type R.. sure later convoy all fast2 and im the slowest.. haha damn..:slug:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s always a flurry of excitement the moment a new car enters the local market but the hype surrounding the arrival of the B-segment Fiesta has been exceptional and with good reason too. The Fiesta is a breath of fresh air, a shot in the arm, of a segment that has been getting pretty staid lately.

The three...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience