Great Deals at Kepong

hi guys
we just found that there is a tyre shop in kepong who is selling great quality of 2nd hand imported tyres
they even classified the grades for these tyres, which means the tyre with better "flower" will be graded as premium grade and so on
the price is totally reasonable if compare to local 1st hand tyres
but pls take note that, the shop is not giving any tyre installation, balancing and allignment, so u gotto take it n bring to your own tyre shop, however .... IT'S TOTALLY CHEAP and the quality is so much better than local one's!!!

SUPPORT 2ND HAND IMPORTED TYRES !!!

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
then its finding a needle in the haystack

next time dont fish us, we dont like it seriously

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
sigh~~~tot got another *sunye* at kepong pulak~~~

but that jimat2 thingy sounds like econ-safe for me...
whoah~!got new place to lepak-lepak wor~

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if saujana damansara its inside damansara damai,,,

SixthGearAutoServices

Known Member
fstrader: sorry la, i also heard from fren only, but at least i clarify finally ma
DanzEterna: EvolutionZ is correct, my fren said it's somewhere in damansara damai, based on the info i given here, i think not hard to find la, unless i go find myself then i give u all the GPS position lo ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience