Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Oldman, the windmaster exhaust arrive at my shop already. Tested on Ah kin 82 just now, sound killer, if your rudora up for sale let me know.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Leng, i will up your offer on cow head. Shot his testicle 100 times and i give you the hewland, clutch pack and free delivery, heck i will event pay the cost to keith for the transport if u are up to it. Since when are u into paintball and killing cow, last i know is wildboar with real double barrel shotgun. Watch out for your back, thats your Achilles heel.

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
What the hell, really that cun meh.........................damn! Regret selling to u addy..........................100 times on the testicle a bit hard la..............why dun u just dump 5k on his head instead of putting on world cup.................comfirm everyone will show up and rape him...............................here not sarawak ok, think easy to find double barrel......................over there can la.......................

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
What the hell, really that cun meh.........................damn! Regret selling to u addy..........................100 times on the testicle a bit hard la..............why dun u just dump 5k on his head instead of putting on world cup.................comfirm everyone will show up and rape him...............................here not sarawak ok, think easy to find double barrel......................over there can la.......................
His head is not worth 5k, did you receive the mms i send you? My little secret project, gze with 2.2 bar, garret turbo, whp let you guess, FR setup, rx7 rear diff, think the gearbox gonna let go and goes kaboom anytime now, sourcing american racing drag rim from aussies now, will mms more photo for you................

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Ya....receive addy.................show to CEO addy...............American Racing????????? What the heck is that? Some kind of sotong rim izzit?Front like last time i put on rxz and rear like wide ass cross section......................wwhat the secret for the internal? Comfirm forge, what size? Brand? From the picture look like KE.......izzit? Quarter mile time.....tested addy or not? Tell me la......................

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
American racing, centerline, MT, Weld? Please google. Always touge and tracking. Thats why when u come back topic different from ours. You laugh at us because we don't have roll cage, we laugh you back when you are using k24 setup, see what i mean?

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
I get the meaning, hahahahahhahahaha........................

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Meng! U damn free now right? I want manifold la..........................like normal length one enough......................hehehehehehehehehheeh

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Can do but don't want. I only do tanduk kambing style and for gt28 and above. Now also u say car cannot handle, still want to upgrade for what? If wanna do upgrade to minimum gt28.

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Fuh, kena burn kau kau..................damn proud la............................GT series, u think i print money meh.....................jibet

qpywsqp

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
Seg swimming on orchard road... RIP

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
swimming with window down summore... tera la....

drag, you have to forgive old man... he dunno all these killer brands all.. you tell him he will think its some ciplak cap ayam brand....

but this is the best statement of the month... hands down! straight old man cannot say anything... hahahahahahaha.....

American racing, centerline, MT, Weld? Please google. Always touge and tracking. Thats why when u come back topic different from ours. You laugh at us because we don't have roll cage, we laugh you back when you are using k24 setup, see what i mean?

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
swimming with window down summore... tera la....

drag, you have to forgive old man... he dunno all these killer brands all.. you tell him he will think its some ciplak cap ayam brand....

but this is the best statement of the month... hands down! straight old man cannot say anything... hahahahahahaha.....
Jibet, American Racing????? Sound cap ayam right? Hahahahhahaha.................i regret selling him the exhaust...........next time use different method, paksa him do manifold then only i sell him stuff.............:thefinger:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
anyone try the shell 97 v-power????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The argument has probably been around longer than the world’s oldest profession but just like said profession, and cockroaches, it just won’t go away. The car versus motorcycle debate will never come to an end but that’s a good thing for us, because there’ll be a continuous flow of fodder to put up and debate over.

This time around, the folks from Hell for Leather have lined up the 2011 Aprilia RSV4 Factory...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience