Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
perrrrgggggg...................track day weiiiiiiiiiiiiii

qpywsqp

Jan 14, 2007
This thursday got track day ist? My friend told me. Ngek Ngek Ngek

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Opsss... I think is next Thursday...

n0th1n

Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
:P
15 ler

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
This thursday got track day ist? My friend told me. Ngek Ngek Ngek

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Opsss... I think is next Thursday...
U wanna go izzit? Hehehehhehehehe! Sponser me la..............we go

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

15 ler
Location u kat Japan ker? Kalau macam tu, i pun kat sana! Hehehehehheheh!

qpywsqp

Jan 14, 2007
want to go shooting only lah... ahahaha

t-la

May 10, 2005
secret place
[/COLOR]Location u kat Japan ker? Kalau macam tu, i pun kat sana! Hehehehehheheh!
me oso in japan now....japan sec7..

wei....this coming friday tt will be in bangi....come come !!! hurry

menu : teh tarik with $1 nasik lemak......huahahaha

Drag91

Apr 27, 2008
Oldman! Receive the parcel already. My shop will finish moving to Miri by next week, anything please let me know. And a Happy April Fools day. Might be a bit late but u deserve it. Will be coming back for your mom 60th birthday on august.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

15 ler
How your 11k monster? The old geezer still haven do it? Heard he is very busy suddenly, i call also no pickup.

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
U too damn rich or nothing to do? WTF.............April fools my a#@............2 hours call one time u think i damn free izzit............put priority parcel for what f#@k............the delivery guy like really scare kena fired if cannot deliver to me by today................until deliver to my home..........then ask me whats the things inside..........dunno how to answer.........mcb........

Drag91

Apr 27, 2008
U too damn rich or nothing to do? WTF.............April fools my a#@............2 hours call one time u think i damn free izzit............put priority parcel for what f#@k............the delivery guy like really scare kena fired if cannot deliver to me by today................until deliver to my home..........then ask me whats the things inside..........dunno how to answer.........mcb........
two hours call one time. I thought i demanded each hour one time. I hate UPS, next time i will try DHL. If UPS cannot deliver within 1 day for the priority service then why they made the package anyway, i just testing their efficiency. proof that they are good in delivering things but not so good on what i demanded. I put one hour, but they call once in two. So next time i put half and hour one time, they should call one hour once. Hmmmmmmmm You want e-01 or not?

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

want to go shooting only lah... ahahaha
Bro, take more pic and up load to DAWS.

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
two hours call one time. I thought i demanded each hour one time. I hate UPS, next time i will try DHL. If UPS cannot deliver within 1 day for the priority service then why they made the package anyway, i just testing their efficiency. proof that they are good in delivering things but not so good on what i demanded. I put one hour, but they call once in two. So next time i put half and hour one time, they should call one hour once. Hmmmmmmmm You want e-01 or not?

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Bro, take more pic and up load to DAWS.
TOTAL LOSS! I tell u, TOTAL LOSS! No money buy E-01....................................:thefinger:

Drag91

Apr 27, 2008
I already give u face send parcel, if not, i will send crate together with your brake set. Then see how u, carry to your apartment. Ha ha.

qpywsqp

Jan 14, 2007
If im going, sure i willl... wakakkakaa.... Danny jom!

t-la

May 10, 2005
secret place
attention!! this friday tt's in bangi has been postponed to 16 apr. tq

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
OK........roger that............

I was using 4G61T, due to recently my engine "tepek" always kacau n i think the hidurlic was damn, but my friend tell me that if i using disel lubricant i can slove the problem, is it work??