My Cefiro 8848

Praba8848

Jan 20, 2010
Penang
I have tried but it does not work...I have try to turn the wheel but it do not work..It should be disconnected..

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
maybe TCM did not install the relay.... what a con job from them. sigh

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
Remove the under cover in front the front wheel to direct access to the bulb on the fog lamp.

You have to lie down to remove 1 screw (size 10 hexagon)and a few plastic clips. The clip will be a bit hard to remove because of dirts that obstruct the pin from retracting. Then pry open the cover. The cover will be hanging by the front wheel, but flexible enough for you to band it to gain access to the fog lamp and corner lamp bulbs.

If you are a A33 2.0, I am 100000% sure no wire to the corner light, only light bulbs is installed.

Praba8848

Jan 20, 2010
Penang
If there is no wire connected...then is there any wire available to connect it or I should do a re-wire to get the connection.....I just wanted to activate if its possible or its just a waste..

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
ask wireman to do for you loh. You can tap it from the relay to signal or from your dashboard.

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
a lot of trouble to install another relay from dash. Furthermore, if signal flashing, and cause the relay to flip-flop and it also will flash the corner light.

Just tap it directly from the fog lamp beside it. So that when turn on fog lamp, the corner lamp lit up as well. Simple and clean! Thats what I did 5 years ago.

arun2121

Known Member
Feb 14, 2007
Hello praba..Wah now driving a33 ha..great and good choice. Much more better that your previous wira, volvo and ford rite....I'v been driving a32 for the past 5 years and i can tell you that nothing beats a ceffy. If you hv any prob with the car, I can introduce u to a foreman fm TC Bukit Tengah which can deal with you offline and the charges are very reasonable. For the spareparts, you can go to Chai Leng Park ( Naga Saga) .

Regards

Praba8848

Jan 20, 2010
Penang
Sifu's....,

I came back yerterday from Genting Highland and I had a bad experince that when I am driving down from the hill and when I apply the brake the steering vibrate very badly and the the brake is not efficient enough...I called up my mechanic and he is saying it could be your disc and its need to be skim...do you anyone has a similar problem..

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
Few of this maybe the cause of disc wrap,
- if the disk are thin it get wrap easy
- bad pad quality.
- Braking too hard and pad + disc can't take it.
- Wash your rim / car when you brake disc still hot.

BTW, going downhill you not suppose to use too much of brake, use lower gear. Else you will boil the brake oil and loose all braking.

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
Yup... certain stretch of the road have to drop to L gear and apply a bit of brake. But most of the road can use gear "2".

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton really make buyer suspicious.Check the spec & compare to the previous model.GEN2 1.3 & Satria NEO 1.3 got 4disc break available but this new Persona
only available in H-line which is top model among the range.The rest no disc break & replace by drum break.:mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience