ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I was actually referring to the white E36 with ///M emblem. That is THE car i was hoping to smell its fume. To smell its fume is almost like to graduate from Nismo Academy, Japan with first class honours and the dean's recommendation award! I heard this elusive white ///M3 always to appear in kepong area, driven by a hamsome bloke... people call him what Da.. what Daidomon?.. dondaimon? doreamon? or what? forgot liao... This white ///M damn powderful i tell you... for more info, do contact Taukeh Supra Fanatic.. :thefinger: huhuhu

Bro, overlap i kenot do la... lap dancing i can.. u wanna try? LOLZ! :biggrin:
Wah...few days not here saja, adi kena put on the table lolz! That White M3 is always smoking everyone in Kepong geh...especially when the car passed by those restaurants, will get some head turns due its fantastic sound from the exhaust hehe! Not mistaken number plate is WHY %!!%

i need people tumbang me go there..............TT
Your JPJ kakitangan can drop u there when they are doing roadblocks at Kepong ma...get to ride on a *Cabut* :vroam:

yeehau86: aiya, is easy to buy a car but maintaining a 2nd hand sports car is not easy...:banghead: Saw that stock blue supra 79K i adi drool over it but too bad can't afford yet...

Anyway, guys, is it possible for me to sell my stock absobers? Is still in consider as good condition and still can use just that I'm not sure if i can sell it to half cut shop? Roughly how much will they offer me?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yeehau86: aiya, is easy to buy a car but maintaining a 2nd hand sports car is not easy...:banghead: Saw that stock blue supra 79K i adi drool over it but too bad can't afford yet...

Anyway, guys, is it possible for me to sell my stock absobers? Is still in consider as good condition and still can use just that I'm not sure if i can sell it to half cut shop? Roughly how much will they offer me?
depends on which type of sports car you are maintaining, I would say. Of course NA engines would be easier to maintain, such as cars like Celica, EG, EK, MRS, etc. Just that you have to fix this fix that if the car condition is not good.

Sell to half cut shop? I don't think they want to take it lah, friend. Even if they do, they will consider it as scrap metal then just give you back money base on the weight of the metal. that's why Blank tell you to campak to the river better.

What is your stock absorbers' age? Usually stock absorbers is harder to sell than springs especially for cars like ZZE-122, really hard to look for buyers. Springs would be easier to sell as springs don't normally worn out.

Why you want to sell it? getting sport springs? Your dad ok mou? Later he complain bumpy :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
meaning SF's dad decided not to sell the car already? happy lah SF now :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
BLANk: Lolz! Thought can earn back a bit tim cuz I saw a lot of half cut shop selling used absorbers ma hehe! :rofl: Not really aftermarket absorbers lar...but I checked, only absorbers changed nia...spring is stock. But is not really bumpy as well. Cornering was much much better than before...bodyroll decreased a lot too. Felt much more fun driving now...no more sampan feeling lolz!

yeehau86: Your's is adjustable suspension right? Spring I'm using stock one lar...cuz they said suspension not good adi...driveshaft still okay just a bit out but still safe to use...and after changing, when doing a full U-Turn, the sound of "kok..kok..kok" reduced adi and not much adi...

Yala, want to sell it cuz adi changed to new one...my dad said not his cup of tea when he came back after changing it :rofl:

So, okay nvm, I went out and do a test drive, everything seems better for me...after going over a bump it was not bumpy anymore...usually after a bump, it will bump once even if i go over a bump slowly but now, not at all. I can say, I'm really satisfy and explained to my dad and my dad did felt that cornering was better...more predictable and now no one need to lean too much to one side when the driver is doing a hard corner lolz! :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
86, you confiscate from me adi just for breaking the tau fus..I kena whacked by father bunta with your stick again...:bawling: :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Yala, want to sell it cuz adi changed to new one...my dad said not his cup of tea when he came back after changing it :rofl:
:
I'm a bit confused here, so dad selling the ZZE or keeping it? :confused:

Yeah, I am using adjustables suspension. The result is a stiffer than usual although I already downgraded the spring rate from 8k/6k to 6k/4k, but so far still can tahan lah :biggrin:

what brand of absorbers you are using? can the stock spring withstand the aftermarket absorbers?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm a bit confused here, so dad selling the ZZE or keeping it? :confused:

Yeah, I am using adjustables suspension. The result is a stiffer than usual although I already downgraded the spring rate from 8k/6k to 6k/4k, but so far still can tahan lah :biggrin:

what brand of absorbers you are using? can the stock spring withstand the aftermarket absorbers?
Same brand as my tai kor's White Monster 2ZZ-GTE, ZZE122 lar...:rofl: :evil:
Ermm...what do u mean by downgrade the spring rate? I dun get u, mind explaining? :adore:

I think shud be okay gua cuz they didn't change the spring which I thought they are gonna change the whole thing...I'm using the Sports & Comfort type of absorbers...to me, I really like it as it did not sacrifice much on comfort so I guess my dad will be okay with it...

My dad not selling anymore and reason is thanks to my sister lolz! :rofl: My dad said is cuz my sis is driving the car lately, so better not to change to new car :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
For adjustable suspension, we can customize the spring rates based on our preference / need. Example if I want more comfort ride, I can go for softer / lower rate springs, vice-versa if I want in performance, I can go for a harder / higher rate springs to adapt to the high speed driving / cornering. Usually the front springs will be higher than the rear for front engine cars to support the weight of the engine.

So now happy loh, can start molifai your car already :rofl:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
sifu yeehaU 86...

thanks for the explaination... :rofl:

front 8k, rear 6k wahhh.. wont stiff meh?? lolx... turbo ride using ar?

N/A normally using 6k front ,4krear wor... maybe u're hardcore driver that need more stiffer la...

lolx..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any material good for washing rim espeacially white rim user...

plz share....thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience