ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
maybe SF will be interested, as the owner quote: Trust me, you won't get this price anywhere in Malaysia :evil:

monaro

Dec 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[H] [K] [S];4190132 said:
Huhuhu 1k richer... Monaro- sorry never noticed your message. It was a last minute event. Event only started almost at 5.30am due to blocks here. & there.
[H] [K] Bro, I went scouting from mont kiara till UK around 4.10am hoping to catch a glimpse of the red monster. Rounded UK end a few times. Even befriended a duke personnel, a young chap doin' his hourly rounding on his kapcai. Finally went home using the Gombak extension by 5.10am. Now i know why. 5.30AM!! haha.. nvm.. Bro, next time do info us again aight? This time can call me? i'll give you my mobile. LOLZ!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
LOLZ! Ter-tapao them? I think I should be bloody lucky to even get a sniff of their exhaust fume or a glimpse of their taillights!! haha:thefinger:
impossible la,how could u smell their exhaust fume when u ald in front of them :biggrin:

monaro

Dec 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
impossible la,how could u smell their exhaust fume when u ald in front of them :biggrin:
I was actually referring to the white E36 with ///M emblem. That is THE car i was hoping to smell its fume. To smell its fume is almost like to graduate from Nismo Academy, Japan with first class honours and the dean's recommendation award! I heard this elusive white ///M3 always to appear in kepong area, driven by a hamsome bloke... people call him what Da.. what Daidomon?.. dondaimon? doreamon? or what? forgot liao... This white ///M damn powderful i tell you... for more info, do contact Taukeh Supra Fanatic.. :thefinger: huhuhu

he over lap them gua......
Bro, overlap i kenot do la... lap dancing i can.. u wanna try? LOLZ! :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~now Sban also got such HOT event.....but wonder will the girls are all Ah Lian or good ones....This club put this ad on a public brochure....so almost the whole of Sban and Nilai will know about this...wonder will the cops go sapu that night or not....Mau pigi kah??

Last edited:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
wohoooo.... ayam kambing to N9......
Man in black can ar??? lolx

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
I was actually referring to the white E36 with ///M emblem. That is THE car i was hoping to smell its fume. To smell its fume is almost like to graduate from Nismo Academy, Japan with first class honours and the dean's recommendation award! I heard this elusive white ///M3 always to appear in kepong area, driven by a hamsome bloke... people call him what Da.. what Daidomon?.. dondaimon? doreamon? or what? forgot liao... This white ///M damn powderful i tell you... for more info, do contact Taukeh Supra Fanatic.. :thefinger: huhuhu

Bro, overlap i kenot do la... lap dancing i can.. u wanna try? LOLZ! :biggrin:
where is the powderful white e36 with ///M emblem oh?can't wait to see leh :hmmmm:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
[H] [K] Bro, I went scouting from mont kiara till UK around 4.10am hoping to catch a glimpse of the red monster. Rounded UK end a few times. Even befriended a duke personnel, a young chap doin' his hourly rounding on his kapcai. Finally went home using the Gombak extension by 5.10am. Now i know why. 5.30AM!! haha.. nvm.. Bro, next time do info us again aight? This time can call me? i'll give you my mobile. LOLZ

Whoah!! What mobile phone you giving me?! I want Nexus One... :biggrin:

monaro

Dec 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
where is the powderful white e36 with ///M emblem oh?can't wait to see leh :hmmmm:
To see it, u must ask taukeh SF loh.. he might know where this mysterious car might be.. hehe :thefinger:

[H] [K] [S];4191391 said:
Whoah!! What mobile phone you giving me?! I want Nexus One... :biggrin:
nexus one? can.. i draw for you la.. what shape you want? :thefinger: haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo guys...

my car 7 years didnt wash the engine, now dirty until like shit... 1 dot 1 dot punya stain liow... <_<
thinking to wash it, but scared will spoil something after wash... :(

anyway, i got list out some few steps to prepare before wash, pls give some comment... :D

1) wrap all those electrical socket.
2) wrap distributor. How about TB? need to wrap also?
3) disconnect the car negative battery terminal. so wont short circuit right? :lol:
4) after wash, let it dry under the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience