ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Blank,
okay, so what is his feedback on the K&N? should be positive, right? that's why still using it until now :biggrin:

kian26,
that one just to 'zha' him only :rofl:

kian26

Jan 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yeehau86:
ok...before that i must clean and re-oil it 1st...

hand it to you during we meet up...during u come to kepong or i come to seremban....hehe

not his fault...he wanna return it back to me a month ago but i just ask him to continue use it since i didn't use it at my altis anymore...

:biggrin:
Bro blank is also driving an altis? Just got my air filter checked, and knowing that it's time for it to change d.hehehe

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Bro blank is also driving an altis? Just got my air filter checked, and knowing that it's time for it to change d.hehehe
what you mean by that? want to rebut the K&N filter with me? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

by the way, Blank driving kp, but also have ZZE

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
haizz.......im late:banghead::banghead:

eh..yeehau......Water Ming checked ur car? the price ok onot?

kian26

Jan 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
what you mean by that? want to rebut the K&N filter with me? :rofl: :rofl :rofl:

by the way, Blank driving kp, but also have ZZE
wahaha..no lar..will get a K&N drop in filter with outsider. since you guys mention about filter, i suddenly remember that i need to change my filter tomolo, air-cond and air filter..hehe

Blank,
heheh,nice to know you. But I am going out for my friend farewell TT tonight. Will join you guys next time, alright :)

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
khoo,
I got call them, but they say today couldn't entertain my car, so I look for other shop because I want to settle it today as tomorrow not free (you should know why :biggrin:). By the way, you missed the show just now :rofl:

kian26,
since I remind you to change your air filter, treat me ice lemon tea :biggrin:

Blank
okay, I will test it out..seeing is believing :biggrin:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
wow..jzu few hours din on9...4 pages liao..damn scary wei...when no update...din move de...wakaka

mizu - nop,tomolo class from 2pm till 8.30pm,college revision start ady...gonna be hectic...sigh...

the the myvi thread...make my days...laugh till...lolz

blank - wat is the name of ur workshop?juz nw i go to segambut there to hav zhap fan...damn cheap...lolz...

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
5115, the life of Mods are never easy.....I think if we go to the ZTH 10th birthday bash oh...we might get stabbed a few times from the back or worst get killed or shot on the scene....

kian26

Jan 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
blank - wat is the name of ur workshop?juz nw i go to segambut there to hav zhap fan...damn cheap...lolz...
wah bro blank has a workshop around kepong area oh? got anything i can do at your place or not? hehehe...

@yeehau86
sure, if i get to meet you one day...hehe

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
fuh....read chinapress supplement juz now....tht unker really my idol la:banghead::banghead::biggrin::biggrin:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
5115, the life of Mods are never easy.....I think if we go to the ZTH 10th birthday bash oh...we might get stabbed a few times from the back or worst get killed or shot on the scene....

puchong ioi there got assasination by hired killer maa, 1 fler kena shoot few times...

we mods better pretend bobby eat harimao laa, low profile a bit :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey everyone...i need some guide on buying tired for my car..my car currently uses silverstone 15 inches radial type tires...the front tires are wearing out...need to change them..my budget is around rm300 to rm350..help needed guys..i want performance tyres..radial type kinda sucks..what type is suitable? apart from radial type? :sad_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience