Haltech...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvntan

Known Member
May 25, 2005
SAUJAN-A
GT AUTO is the best. He can kiss my ass . .bald headed toby !
He is still just a good mechanic.. Wanna show off to us businessman ! Sohai !

I'm gonna say my experience with TOBY (GT AUTO)

Sold me a MOTEC , with password locked. Anyway I sell kedai potong parts , he knows that. When I was away oversea, he fixed my car and bill me some crazy fees always. I was real piss when I receive my bill RM6k. Crazy pricing. RM2.2-RM2.5 for my Ek4 Compressor. Brader! the part i buy only RM300 from my other member. He sell me RM2.2k. Knn cibai. I argue with him tell him I can bring in 5-7 more.

I'm one of the 1st person to export engines to USA since 2001. Doing this since I was college. I got tons of this parts. Being nice to this sucker no use one. He take advantage. As u grow up you learn how society works and how u can use it to your advantage.

You must intimidate him. Say your some kind of politician son / member or gangster son etc etc. When you first see him try to hint and be nasty... This kind of people earn money d. Scared one ! You got AMOIL Jacky who is a nice guy, Desmond who has great customer service. Ricky who is better than Toby in Motec modification. Why ? tell me why u want to PAY one RED MONKEY BACKSIDE money and then give this guy opportunity to CUT your THROAT and then LAN C ... ?

Dude 11.32pm (they say in cantonese = HOU TAH HAN?) Type this letter to talk about GT AUTO .. BALD TONY <-- this is for you.. Remember " I told you I will go to forum and say my experience". I kept my promise. He even got guts to try to stop me. This guy depends on word of mouth. So if u ever want to go to him. Threaten him and say u READ this post before and you'll do the same. This is gonna get him to EAT up his EGO. He can't mess around with the Internet. .. Spread the word..

This is the REAL TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH..

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
GT AUTO is the best. He can kiss my ass . .bald headed toby !
He is still just a good mechanic.. Wanna show off to us businessman ! Sohai !

I'm gonna say my experience with TOBY (GT AUTO)

Sold me a MOTEC , with password locked. Anyway I sell kedai potong parts , he knows that. When I was away oversea, he fixed my car and bill me some crazy fees always. I was real piss when I receive my bill RM6k. Crazy pricing. RM2.2-RM2.5 for my Ek4 Compressor. Brader! the part i buy only RM300 from my other member. He sell me RM2.2k. Knn cibai. I argue with him tell him I can bring in 5-7 more.

I'm one of the 1st person to export engines to USA since 2001. Doing this since I was college. I got tons of this parts. Being nice to this sucker no use one. He take advantage. As u grow up you learn how society works and how u can use it to your advantage.

You must intimidate him. Say your some kind of politician son / member or gangster son etc etc. When you first see him try to hint and be nasty... This kind of people earn money d. Scared one ! You got AMOIL Jacky who is a nice guy, Desmond who has great customer service. Ricky who is better than Toby in Motec modification. Why ? tell me why u want to PAY one RED MONKEY BACKSIDE money and then give this guy opportunity to CUT your THROAT and then LAN C ... ?

Dude 11.32pm (they say in cantonese = HOU TAH HAN?) Type this letter to talk about GT AUTO .. BALD TONY <-- this is for you.. Remember " I told you I will go to forum and say my experience". I kept my promise. He even got guts to try to stop me. This guy depends on word of mouth. So if u ever want to go to him. Threaten him and say u READ this post before and you'll do the same. This is gonna get him to EAT up his EGO. He can't mess around with the Internet. .. Spread the word..

This is the REAL TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH..
Haiyooo bro..hard to say.many folower outsite there.Moderator always monitor bro.He banded you nanti.:banghead:

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
hahaha bro well said.... at least we as a forumer knows wat is going on.... not only u lotta mates had bad experience with GT Auto including me :(

but now i can see they are being publish everywhere regarding their so called Good Tuner`s profile :thefinger:

gvntan

Known Member
May 25, 2005
SAUJAN-A
Yes! GT Auto is pretty skunk up now.. SKUNK = BUSUK !
Hahaha

The thing is this is a domino effect in business especially mechanic shop that gets new customer thru word of mouth. Now we have 100 people reading this thread. And they know they are BAD... 2nd) When we meet with new people. We will talk crap about them too. And then they will say "Eh my friend say ah, GT AUTO is a CUT THROAT company. he sold this guy a LOCKED MOTEC ecu " Say will get the password and then eventually know this customer angry. Cut him 1 more time by selling him RM2.4k for a Air con compressor. Somemore they know he is a KEDAI POTONG guy"

I suggest you go elsewhere. If you want Motec, find RICKY.. So technically they are quite useless now with competition booming up..

Let's go PETITION ! to forums. When we see GT AUTO.. We hantam...

Don't forget CAMZONE aka CON-ZONE !! <--don't get CON man..

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
Luckily this kinda things happened and reported here.. at least some of us could avoid from being the next victim.. nevertheless, they did build good machines and proven in SDB. Business mesti mau ikhlas. Baru customer ada mari balik.

Rgds,
Danny

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
If u say A,You must say A .When ppl coming you say B,C and D.If u can't do,you say NO.Don't say yes.What ever you must JUJUR ma,God Bless you.Every day ppl SUMPAH you,you cannot moving foward.

Last edited:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
It's is easy to buy but not easy to Fix,tune and get a real number.So you have to change some data on your Dyno to show a big number.The owner very happy about that.Lost it's ok,but owner happy look the bigger number.

gvntan

Known Member
May 25, 2005
SAUJAN-A
see what wan lor.. compressor RM2.2k for EK ..

half cut baru RM6k.. compressor RM2.2k.. you tell me lah.. u bengang or not

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Haiyooo bro..hard to say.many folower outsite there.Moderator always monitor bro.He banded you nanti.:banghead:
FYI - moderators ban for the following reasons.

1. nonsense flaming / bashing
2. multiple identities from one IP address and creating mischief
3. foul language

as for GVNTAN, all things happen for a reason and it always takes two hands to clap... Expectations are never met and it will be wise for 2 adults to sit and talk it out man-to-man. A forum is for sharing factual situations and to help some other members learn the right things, disputes are to be taken private and resolved out of the forum. Should bashings go on, this thread will be locked.

Happy Chinese New Year.
:smokin:

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
Yes! GT Auto is pretty skunk up now.. SKUNK = BUSUK !
Hahaha

The thing is this is a domino effect in business especially mechanic shop that gets new customer thru word of mouth. Now we have 100 people reading this thread. And they know they are BAD... 2nd) When we meet with new people. We will talk crap about them too. And then they will say "Eh my friend say ah, GT AUTO is a CUT THROAT company. he sold this guy a LOCKED MOTEC ecu " Say will get the password and then eventually know this customer angry. Cut him 1 more time by selling him RM2.4k for a Air con compressor. Somemore they know he is a KEDAI POTONG guy"

I suggest you go elsewhere. If you want Motec, find RICKY.. So technically they are quite useless now with competition booming up..

Let's go PETITION ! to forums. When we see GT AUTO.. We hantam...

Don't forget CAMZONE aka CON-ZONE !! <--don't get CON man..
i have nothing to say other than agree with u.....i oso got a bad experienced with this lan ccc guys from GT Auto before...but let me keep the story myself...
anyway, gud luck to those people trying to get services from gt auto :smokin:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Anyway, from what I heard, the 2.5k also includes wiring and a host of other stuffs not just air cond compressor. Perhaps if u'd share the detailed billing here to enlighten us instead of just blatantly claiming this and that? Yes, i'm somewhat affiliated to GT Auto but i'm posting from a neutral ground. The folks i've recommended to go GT auto so far has no qualms with their services.. 2.5k for a compressor is way to much, however, i believe there was also a host of other parts were included and itemized in that billing. If you so claim that they are cheating, you can always walk away.. or do like what LINKEONG did.. go to the tribunal court as proven in this case. .. unless of course, if you've got personal vendetta to tarnish GT's name or u ain't brave enough to do it...? I mean.. no puns intended dude :) by the way, when did this happen ah??

but if u wanna complain abt toby's face manyak lansi.. i doubt tribunal court can help u.. u can petition the rest of ZTH member to donate kasi buat plastic surgery to make him look like brad pit with a smiley face... infact, i may contribute oso.. HAHAHA.. but that's another story altogether..

Gong Xi Fa Cai to u too.. hope i didnt antagonized u.. just putting some facts up :)

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

If u say A,You must say A .When ppl coming you say B,C and D.If u can't do,you say NO.Don't say yes.What ever you must JUJUR ma,God Bless you.Every day ppl SUMPAH you,you cannot moving foward.
Syahz, i'm so surprised why you always take pot shots at other fellow tuners.. is this how u get business? when one kasi complain sikit.. u go like.. yala betul.. yala.. mari.. saya jujur.. saya bagus.. dia bodoh... dia penipu.. tuning adjust hp dari langit... dyno dia tipu.. is dat your stratergy? very good business plan mate... but is there a future in this kinda nonsense? in this automotive or tuning business is about results.. .

Anyhow.. malas nak membebel... happy holidays :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need help and guidance....brought the car to dunlop klinikcar...and the mechanic told me dat the whole transmission need to change including the gears+torque converter.....wad is see is the AFT leak from the engine's flywheel side ..in between the transmission...does the damage torque converter will effect the gears?....bcoz i felt my gear are still in good condition....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience