Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Perrin Performance Cat Back Exhaust for Evo X

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
Selling a brand new, not installed Perrin Performance Cat Back Exhaust for Mitsubishi Evo X

Buy the best catback on the market for only $899.99! (actual price in Singapore is 1580 SG$, a real bargain for import tax and package costs).

Key to getting the most power out of any turbocharged vehicle is to make a free flowing exhaust system to get rid of the spent exhaust. The first in most clients wish lists is the cat-back exhaust for their car, and with 8 years of experience and we understand what i takes to make a sucsessful exhaust.

Like our other exhausts, the EVO 10 catback is built with 3” 304 Stainless Steel tubing, which passes through a stainless steel muffler and ends with a dual 4” tips. All mirror polished for that show look. (But we do offer a Stealth Black System for those not wanting to show off too much. The sound is mellow and smooth. Loud enough for you to know it’s working, but not loud enough to raise suspicion. No droning at free way speeds either.

Another great feature of the PERRIN catback is the weght savings! The OEM catback weighs 43.5lbs and the PERRIN catback weighs 27.4lbs. That is a huge savings of more than 16lbs!!
DYNO TIME

We saw 20WHP in some parts of the RPM band, and a pretty good average of about 10WHP. One really cool thing, as we expected, was the turbo spooling a little quicker. This made for about 50ft-lbs of torque gained at 3000RPM. Below is the graph showing our Stage 1 ECU flash with nothing changed but the catback exhaust.

Perrin Performance - Cat Back Exhaust

Exhaust is fresh imported all over from the US, can be your new exhaust on your Evo!

Andreas

Attachments

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
andreas bro ur stuff? suddenly selling it? :)
Yep, my stuff. But note it's not the loud Tomei exhaust, it's the exhaust I ordered before I wanted to go for loudest exhaust on Evo X available.

Still a piece of beauty from welding and performance wise.

Andreas

AusEvoX

From Facebook
Jan 26, 2010
mate, very interested, could you quote postage to Melbourne, Australia (poscode 3006)?
Thanks-Shannon

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
mate, very interested, could you quote postage to Melbourne, Australia (poscode 3006)?
Thanks-Shannon
Shannon,

please search for preferred method of transport to AUS yourself, can be shipped from Singapore directly, should minimize costs accordingly. Exhaust is still with the tuner there

Andreas

AusEvoX

From Facebook
Jan 26, 2010
Oh - do you know dimension of freight and weight so i can obtain quotes? Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

also just wanted to check - do you have a paypal account? Lastly - does this system have the 3" tips or the 4" tips...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To make our sales process easier and faster, we have appointed business partners across the country.

Please look at the list below and look for your area and contact person's HP number. You can arrange for demo directly with them. They are able to arrange product delivery according to your needs too.

Johore Bahru
- 012 208 3843

Malacca
- 012 208 3843

Negeri Sembilan
- 012 208 3843

Kuala Lumpur/ Petaling Jaya
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience