Weber Sports Kit for 350z

RebeLZ

Known Member
Jul 3, 2009
Brunei D.
just like i promised here are the Weber Sports Kit that i hav ordered from a member here at the forum(u know who u are). I Ordered the kit from Him on the 1st December 2009. Then it arrived to me on 10th December 2009. just 10 days to shipped to Brunei. how cool is that? hehe.

this is the front bumber:

the rear:

the side:

send the car to install and paint the bodykit on 14th December 2009 at my hometown and was ready to be pick on 19th. the fitment of the bumpers and sideskirts was not bad =) nutting major to adjust and modified. i can say it is almost a Good fit. just the front bumper need a lil bit of adjustment right below the headlights. nutting major. just an easy job for the workers there.

here are the outcomes:

and a picture with other Bzoca members with veilsides kit and Origin kits last night =P

so overall guys Im Happy with my bodykit as this is one of the bodykits i Love to hav it on my 350z beside Doluck, TopSecret and Vertex.and not to forget m happy with the services from the seller eventho i asked a lot of questions. thanks eveything bro.

RebeLZ

Known Member
Jul 3, 2009
Brunei D.
its B$600. minta discount again. so its B$550. hehe

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

m wondering, in malaysia how much wud it cost to paint the whole kit?must be alot cheaper there eh..

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
its B$600. minta discount again. so its B$550. hehe

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

m wondering, in malaysia how much wud it cost to paint the whole kit?must be alot cheaper there eh..
even more expensive...but sometimes its really depends on how much you tied up with the shop owner....:)

now really look like adik GTR.....anyway nice kit...:wavey:

RebeLZ

Known Member
Jul 3, 2009
Brunei D.
even more expensive...but sometimes its really depends on how much you tied up with the shop owner....:)

now really look like adik GTR.....anyway nice kit...:wavey:
yalah.. hehee. mesti kamcing dengan the boss. then bleh dapat discount. my fren before that install ings+1 kit-$700. mesti pandai runding sama the shop owner. eheh

RebeLZ

Known Member
Jul 3, 2009
Brunei D.
u need a big GT-Wing....

my spoiler is same like urs, not garang enuf.... only front is garang :)
yups bro, m planin to get a do-luck style spoiler. the low post gt-wing. susah oh to find. ehehe. baru nampak ganas sikit. thanks for the opinions bro. ehehe:slug:

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

i like the gt-c :biggrin:
thanks bro. ehehe

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

this is my car before using the Weber Sports bodykit. sold the lips to a fren of mine.

using the Ings+1 LX sport lips.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

I recently saw a bottle of so called fuel line cleaner(cant remember the exact name) at an car accer shop selling for RM12. It says that im suppose to add it in my fuel tank and it'll clean the fuel line and carburetor or something and lower my fuel comsumption, increasing fuel efficiency. Just wondering anyone out there used anything like this before? Im having doubts about it and im scared of adding these kind of addictives into the fuel, scared it might cause trouble to my engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience