13 Dec 2009, track day pics

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
Could you also post some pics of a black evo 8 with small white sticker at the back passenger window?

Many thanks! =p
this car?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

bro, got pic of a black neo with 15" rim??

btw, saw a white color 4 door eg, carrying 3rd passenger at the back, can't they follow rules ah:damnmate:

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

KEE aka Storm

Known Member
Nov 22, 2009
Subang Jaya
bro canken, there are 2 black neo that day, i'm the other one, if you so happen to hv a pic of me, pls post to share k, i belanja you teh tarik next time i see you :biggrin:

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
bro canken, there are 2 black neo that day, i'm the other one, if you so happen to hv a pic of me, pls post to share k, i belanja you teh tarik next time i see you :biggrin:

tat was the only balck neo in the collection soli ya..

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

my car in the middle

silent killer Golf GTi
tapaued many cars on the track

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
wat car or color u driving? i check see got or not.

dawg, i dun hv blog. will post balance pics when free.
White EG hatch. With clubeg6.com sticker at the bonnet and Advan RG 15".
I love JDM sticker at the petrol cover.

oly

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Lumut
Visit site
ill post up some of mine...

btw bro...u got any pic of black wira plate PCP on ur camera?..

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

and to owner of the dirtiest white evo7@8 and mazda rx7 with veilside bodykit...im so sorry for my stupid mistake on track at turn one...my brake fade suddenly...my brake pump pecah...to the evo driver...u so otai...can avoid me...i was like...wtf seeing u coming sliding to me...phew...

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

weird...if i log out and coming to this topic...i can see all the pic...why aaa?..if not i can oni see lin k...

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Wow! what machine inside that Golf hah?...very fast one :driver:

andywhg

Jul 2, 2006
can u emai me ur pic to [email protected].
or do u have face book so i can view it from there.
cause i need to find my friend tx3,nissan sentra, supra red & black, seg and white wira.
thanks bro hope u can help me.

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
do u have the blue evo 6 TME pics?
miahahahahahaahha...

bro, still asking for pictures ker???

ahah... dont worry my pic oso not there...

huhu...

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

sorry dont hv pic of this car.
Tommy mentenen very fast... kenot snap pictures...

miahahahahahahahahaha...

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
miahahahahahaahha...

bro, still asking for pictures ker???

ahah... dont worry my pic oso not there...

huhu...

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Tommy mentenen very fast... kenot snap pictures...

miahahahahahahahahaha...
tommy mentenen not fast laaa....loook fast only....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :thefinger::thefinger::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sweeping evolution of technology in cars that demand striving for perfection has once again swept through the corridors of performance models and the next generation Porsche 911 GT3 looks to be the next victim with rumours indicating a dual-clutch transmission will replace the enthusiasts-favoured manual.

According to a Rennlist member that got to pick the brains of a Porsche executive in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience