Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
ori evo7 already rm120k, figure urself lah converted from what

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
ori evo7 already rm120k, figure urself lah converted from what
Not so true bro, before this i also looking for Evo7, also got ori Evo7 selling at 110K, 2 of them tiptronic and one manual, the manual one advertised not more than 3 hours then sold, the other 2 advertised just for one day and sold, one of the tiptronic i nego till 100K, got the deal in the morning, somehow in the afternoon someone go and cut my line, pay deposit straight away. Anyone wanna buy this car, i advise go and see for yourself first, then only decide.

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Yup thx rewlie, not urgent sale anyway so take ur time shop around in ZTH.
Bump for Sunday~

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
haiyo...why so confused...this lancer cs2 convert to evo...
bump for nice conversion. :)

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
damn fully converted even until the interior..why the owner selling..already finished thousands of money on it..

nice effort!

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Nice car and very completely convert but for some ppl, converted means converted. It's not original. U can checkout the welding point of Evo and Lancer, they are worlds apart. Tht's one of many differences...

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Basically this car was strip to the max, left only the chasis then wield back all the point same as evo 9, i was looking at the process like the movie clip of audi building a R8. hahahaha...but there aint any cut or joint, only unwield and wield it back.
I can say is 95% exactly the same as evo 9 apart from the chasis weight. Conversion can b done perfectly if u put in ur heart look at those ppl in Pimp my ride, they even done the impossible lol...

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Not so true bro, before this i also looking for Evo7, also got ori Evo7 selling at 110K, 2 of them tiptronic and one manual, the manual one advertised not more than 3 hours then sold, the other 2 advertised just for one day and sold, one of the tiptronic i nego till 100K, got the deal in the morning, somehow in the afternoon someone go and cut my line, pay deposit straight away. Anyone wanna buy this car, i advise go and see for yourself first, then only decide.
NOT SURE TRUE>>>>>>>>>>>>> see the statement from the owner. :thefinger:

Even i sell you a ori evo7 for 100K, do you know much is a E9 halfcut?conversion labour? :stupid:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Basically this car was strip to the max, left only the chasis then wield back all the point same as evo 9, i was looking at the process like the movie clip of audi building a R8. hahahaha...but there aint any cut or joint, only unwield and wield it back.
I can say is 95% exactly the same as evo 9 apart from the chasis weight. Conversion can b done perfectly if u put in ur heart look at those ppl in Pimp my ride, they even done the impossible lol...
Impressive ... so, why are you selling? Upgrading to E10?

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
NOT SURE TRUE>>>>>>>>>>>>> see the statement from the owner. :thefinger:

Even i sell you a ori evo7 for 100K, do you know much is a E9 halfcut?conversion labour? :stupid:
Its true for me, at least, i know that, im talking about ori E7, if its not for u, then its not lucky you, not mine :thefinger:

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Juz posting behalf of my fren so the number is not mine hehehe...
He wan to have a comfort ride nowdays after been playing with cars so many yrs hahaha so i think he gonna get a continental car next as business usage too

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Bro,

Is it fully converted to 4WD, got AYC and everything, just like ori E9? Engine ori E9 Mivec Turbo, not just cover only?

ex-rx7

Sep 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
sedia converted to evo9?nice car great effort but alot of problems will come when get into jpj/accident/road tax etc.converted evo9 with sedia inssurance?!good luck!

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Fully converted juz like evo 9,
insurance can b covered as evo 9 already discuss with the insurance agent.
No intention to buy pls do not post thx and dun judge with ur common knowledge thx again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi zth members, just wanna need some advise here. do you guys know which shop tyre in kl area can fix this? how much will they charge? please help.. thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience