Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

blueray

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
hi looking for ford focus mk1 year 2000 rear spoiler RS type...pls pm me if u can find.

theTaketos

Apr 28, 2009
can u find me clutch pump ( yg lekat kt body dlm engine bay) for cefiro a31 for rb20 and quote me price oso... thanks

jeffy

Feb 1, 2009
Hi Bro

Looking for LSD,

preferbly full lock with GB. for 4g92/93t/4g18.. they all fit each other

Anything pm me..

arganoyeo

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
pj, selangor
Hi there;

Need you all help me to find one item which is :

one item connect from radiator to engine to reduce temperature/heat of engine oil. It like to flow/filter the water from radiator to the engine.
It's located at same location as the Oil Filter portion for normal V6 Engine. For 6A12TT that portion have been placed with this item (that i want to find now).

ha aha aa... sorry, i don't know the name & really hard to explain... hope sifu out there know this item..

Anybody have this item & still in good condition, kindly please contact me at 017-3700092.
My location is Shah Alam.

Thanks

Keshi_rd

Dec 26, 2006
Bro, can you get any EF9 front bumper with round foglamps? if you do, would you mind sending me a message to 016-6929566? Your help is very much appreciated. thank you.

johnvolk

Known Member
Sep 4, 2005
malaysia
hi bro i need a few parts ...let me list it down...
evo 2 bumper with lip, nissan 4 port brake caliper if can front and back and evo rear number plate holder...,thanks do reply me soon

don2324

Jan 3, 2007
looking for HKS super dragger/tanabe medallion touring with inlet 2.0'' or 2.3''

Oct 20, 2009
California, USA
Hi, I'm looking for 08+ Honda Accord factory headlight (non-HID) and factory signal mirror from the Accord V6 in Polish Metal Metalic (dark grey) shipped to USA zip code 91776 Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody can help me what i need to ensure the mivec system can running in my 4g93 na engine if i change the:

- Mivec head, intake manifold, throttle body, distributor, plug cable. Can the mivec function well if I still use the same wiring and ecu? Or can it function if i just install the mivec controller? I hope anybody can share the knowledge, experience and information.Thank U...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience