Xtreme Evo engine Build 1000hp

carlmc

Known Member
Jun 5, 2008
never imposibble 1...we malaysians are going to the right directions now..just wait n see..well come up with a 6/7 sec car...only need to find a way to put all the power to the ground..:rolleyes:

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Hahahahaha imposible to lawan them.Malaysia are 3rd world not 1st world motorsport.:nurse::nurse::nurse: stay tune
dont say like that. like u r underestimating our own country. at least say something like "we're not there yet" or "we will be like that". The word IMPOSSIBLE that u used for personally really like u underestimate malaysia. i used to stay in australia for quite sometime as well n still going back there soon. but honestly malaysia still my country n i'm proud of malaysia.

Last edited:

^slownyer^

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
wonderfulplanet
wah another pum-pang-pum-pang thread:listen:

PROUDLY TO BE MALAYSIAN....

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
i dont understand why some people really like to underestimate their own nation... PROUD TO BE MALAYSIAN...

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
well.. i've wrote on this before in the DRAG thread...

one of our customers did really well in the DRAG race...yet no one accepts it instead tried to create rumours and stories...

can't someone just say "yea..well done... i'm malaysian and i'm proud to tell my friends we have fast cars here too....."

4G93NAPower

Known Member
Nov 23, 2008
Penang
frankly speaking, you don't need to brag how good your workshop is and how sucks those bawah pokok workshops, if the car you build is fast then bring it to SDB and show the whole malaysia, if not just shut up and roll.

Last edited:

mivec RS

Mar 6, 2009
i think 3rd gearperformancehouse are right . we still new in motorsport . that why we need to learn from them . yes we can do but how good we do compare to them ( oversea tuner ) . sometimes knowledge and perfection not come senang2 .

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
frankly speaking, you don't need to brag how good your workshop is and how sucks those bawah pokok workshops, if the car you build is fast then bring it to SDB and show the whole malaysia, if not just shut up and roll.
we do have very qualified and quality workshops...and yes..there is a 1k HP evo... u dunno what you dunno.. :smokin:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i think 3rd gearperformancehouse are right . we still new in motorsport . that why we need to learn from them . yes we can do but how good we do compare to them ( oversea tuner ) . sometimes knowledge and perfection not come senang2 .
while it is good to look overseas to learn, we mustn't have the mentality that we cannot catch up/we will always be behind. if we keep 'losing' in our mind, we will really never catch up. there are many good tuners locally also, just that we don't meet the monsters that they tune on the road only. support local tuners... :wavey: