IS that SAGA BLM fast

paca261187

Mar 19, 2009
waa.. so many comment about BLM.. i a BLM user.. who da guy yg berani cucuk BMW.. for you all info, i x brani to cck others car..
coz the break x mkn sgt.. i will death if i kiss bontot others car.. hahahah..
by da way.. as a user, i proud with BLM engine coz it fast for malaysian car la.. not JAPAN or other..
but i thing 1 hate with this BLM engine, da IAFM alway broke down.. the sound like diesal engine..
hahahha.. dont know bila proton wanted 2 upgrade..

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
waa.. so many comment about BLM.. i a BLM user.. who da guy yg berani cucuk BMW.. for you all info, i x brani to cck others car..
coz the break x mkn sgt.. i will death if i kiss bontot others car.. hahahah..
by da way.. as a user, i proud with BLM engine coz it fast for malaysian car la.. not JAPAN or other..
but i thing 1 hate with this BLM engine, da IAFM alway broke down.. the sound like diesal engine..
hahahha.. dont know bila proton wanted 2 upgrade..
I think this thread was not meant to harrass all BLM owner, just a few of them who drove like king of the road. If all BLM users behave like u bro, sure this thread won't come out.

Also, we in here doesn't condemned the BLM car, we just condemned the attitude of some BLM users who always cucuk2 other 4A-GE machine. We all proud to have national car.
Doesn't mean when we toyota user bought toyota we hate/dislike national car.
Like myself, I use Proton Saga for quite sometimes. Love the Orient engine for it's
stability & durability. Never have breakdown on the road for almost 13 years using it.
From my fathers pass on to me. Sadly, have to sold it. Then I change to Toyota.
But my fathers still maintain national cars in our family.

Hopefully u'll understand the true meaning of this thread. Cheers. :wavey:

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
we never hate national car,i also have 1 magma saga, 1 iswara. these car still run smoothly. the iswara already proven as a true workhorse

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
woi!! naik bulan, now naik matahari!! dun wanan come back r... Outtopic till dunno which planet ady! HAHAHAHAH!!!!

ini hahahaha!!! AHahAHah!! all big big senior taiko also sama sama join.. :P

Hmn.. tonite see if i catch any BLM r.. :D hahaha!!! i kasi sembelih 2-3 ekor for u guys.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Mike why EJ20 ?? I thought 3S-GE??? hahaha
Aiyo.... EJ20 or 3SGE where can enough for him? Must be 2JZ or RB26, then directly upgrade to 1000 hp ma... then can easily tapau evo and Vtec ma....

B16B Corolla

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2009
u sure? blackhowling?
my friend's 325i hard to acheive even 200kmh. Car is in good condition. 525i dunno cuz never tried b4.

muzhaffar

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
i smoke many bmw before
e30 dont know what cc
e46 318 at federal highway...not fast car at all....
e90 doesnt sure which the cc - at kesas highway thanks god that time the traffic not really clear..speed around +-180km/h..
e36 - 328..pretty fast but the driver fail at corner.. overtake him during cornering..
i really smoke that bmw couse my car produce black smoke during high rpm..hehehe
just drive standard blacktop 6 speed
but, i think if it is 325 and above, we will have trouble if we try to outrun them at highways..unless if we already disable the speed cut..
i heard from my bro, a stock bmw 328 race with evo(not sure which version) at kedah..
around 10km long race..
and then bmw win..
donno either it is the true story or not..
i think 325 may reach 230 but i dont think they can reach it easily..
318 bmw is really2 worst...underpower
it may be better if use manual transmission or zf auto 5 speed gearbox

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
u sure? blackhowling?
my friend's 325i hard to acheive even 200kmh. Car is in good condition. 525i dunno cuz never tried b4.
His statement are correct... My brother in laws BMW M3 E36 can make top speed around 270 kmj-1, and even got saw the speed trap camera. But end up also no get it... :banghead:

muzhaffar

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
His statement are correct... My brother in laws BMW M3 E36 can make top speed around 270 kmj-1, and even got saw the speed trap camera. But end up also no get it... :banghead:
m3 is the another batch for 3 series bro..
the engine is build for performance..
6 individual throttle body for european spec....
it stock produce around 290 hp on its na 6 cylinder inline engine with displacement 3000cc
in contrast with its normal sedan version of 328 with displacement 2800cc, it only produce 191 hp..

B16B Corolla

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2009
M3 lain cerita already lo bro..
haha...bro muzhaffar..u are correct..318 not fast at all even my friend's BT auto can smoked it easily..about the top speed for my BT so far i oni dare to speed up to 243kmh..hhehe

S

sincere1

the 4age over take the BMW, i mean here is in straight line, based the car performance
but not the driver, ie over take in cornering..

i know the 325 or 525 is fast, i drove a 525 b4 and easiy hit 220km,
however, the modified 4age bt still can smoke the lastest 325 and 525 both tried, even the modified E36 325i,

the stock/standard 4age BT i believe cant smoke the 325

the modified 4age is referred to minor modified without touching the hi-cam and ecu

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

for M3, i met the E46 M3 in highway, i was cruising at 110km/h
i saw a BMW came from behind me and passing my car then it slowed at front, , i realiased it is M3, then the M3 started full throttle and at the same time i dropped my gear to 3rd, when i wanted to full throttle, the M3 already at 300m away me....then what i did, i was continued crusing at 110km/h....

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

again, depend the driver how to performance their car,
i drove the 525, i selected with power mode in +/-, i dont change the gear with +, the gear will still automoatic change to higher gear while hit the rev cut limit, that will make the car faster

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,
How much will it cost to install power steering on my iswara? And any trusted shop in
Kuching? Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience