ek2 fully converted 2 ek9 for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

ek2 fully converted 2 ek9 for sale!!

din kg jawa

Aug 14, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
my fren has seen the car..heheheh..no wonder there's no mention anything bout the cams...:listen:some bird whispered that it's not even vtec besar punya cam inside..timing belt pun cannot buy performance one..heheh..standard hitam belt one...

if anything..im interested provided u/owner can provide "real" specs of the engine...why so secret2?haltech boleh bagitau lak..cam pulley je cakap ade...something fishy here...

ps:owner freind said got offer 60k..then sell la...no point lelong here for "cheaper"..unless owner dont know math..heheheh...im sure 99.99999% of car owners will sell to the higher price compared to the lower offer..hehhehe..maybe the owner is the 0.000001% special case one...

45k can ahhh???lower what??:rofl:

AuraGT

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
go ahead find yr 45k with b20b 4 throttle with ori 16" mugen rim...

anybody who wana sell yr ek 45k plis contact this guy ya????? he has good budget i think 4 a fully n well converted ek... wish u all d best dude :wavey:

p/s- it wont 'busuk' if d owner keeps it 4 another 5 yrs anyway cuz its an ek not a local fruit :)

those who can appreciate d value.... kindly contact me ya? thx.....

-cheers-

din kg jawa

Aug 14, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
block b20 only rm500 nowdays....4 throttle setakat angkut toyota pun tak sampai rm1k dah bising...

as if that is toda or twm 4 throttle:rofl:and i also like the placement of the fuel lines and fuel regulator directly in front of the trumpet there...masterpiece:rofl:

anyway...dont get hyped up..i'm just using common sense and logic here..

someone willing to pay rm60k but you want to sell 55k..thehehehe...:rofl:
ur one super duper salesman bro...:rofl:

since u like lower figures that what "someone" or "hantu" willing to pay...might as well people offer"lower" price what?
rm40k lah like that...lower than rm60k..sure u minat..hehheh

AuraGT

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
d offer 0f 60k was made by a fren of the owner as i told.... if they can seal d deal...its up 2 d owner lah....i dunno d guy who made d offer... he has money dude...

if my advert doesnt impress u at all.... dun open tis page anymore rather than spoil the market wit yr own encyclopedia dude...

im juz helping here...

an ez+serious with affordability wont say much n ask much bout this n dat...

u go find a basic ek 2 doors and convert it exactly like dis car as u said u can get d best price for ori honda parts...including 1 set new 16' mugen rims...

p/s- it seems like u cant appreciate d car...so y bother 2 bid at 40k anyway? go find exactly according 2 yr specs priced 4 40k....

im sorry owner+i dun hav time 2 entertain those who r surveying around... we r not operating a used car bisnes btw :)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Any possibility this car can still obtain a loan? just wanted to know.

din kg jawa

Aug 14, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hehehe..ok lah ...im sorry..you are right...heheh

i follow your "style" of nego..

iam WILLING to pay rm60k for this ek2 cos got "used" mugen rim..

but i cant buy cos you want to sell to someone else or hantu at rm55k...

:banghead:

what to do..got money also cannot buy..cos u and owner too "generous"..kehehhehe

i salute you guys...1st time i jumpa like this...:rofl:

chinesepunk123

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
hehehe..ok lah ...im sorry..you are right...heheh

i follow your "style" of nego..

iam WILLING to pay rm60k for this ek2 cos got "used" mugen rim..

but i cant buy cos you want to sell to someone else or hantu at rm55k...

:banghead:

what to do..got money also cannot buy..cos u and owner too "generous"..kehehhehe

i salute you guys...1st time i jumpa like this...:rofl:
why are u so free to come n disturb the owners thread. whether the owner has VTEC or MIVEC inside his engine also, its his thread. kalau dia nak jual 80ribu pun dia suka la.

if u wanna buy his car, u see him face 2 face instead n nego there la. u talk cock sing song here dapat ape? x bole tahan org macam ko. x tau malu nak berlagak pandai lagi. nak nego, nego la betul betul.

ppl like u shud get ur head out of ur ass. so that u can get some senses into ur brains. thats if u had some.

kissmatt

Known Member
Jan 6, 2007
chinesepunk123..
Mind your words.. you used too much nasty words.. no good lor..
BTW.. jgn gado2..

din kg jawa

Aug 14, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
alahai chinese punk...cant you read..i apoligized already what?i said sorry already kan...

dont say i nego nego la..i'm not nego with this guy...

i said im willing to pay 60k already...but what to do...the seller dont want to sell to highest bidder..but seller want to sell exactly 55k...:rofl:

dont shoot me..i repeat what the seller sales pitch aje..:rofl:

ps:still said cam pulley je..nothing bout cams..at the album said b22b..sini b20...heheheh...lucky buy "NEW" mugen rims at kedai potong...:shakehands:
peace!

AuraGT

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
chill peeps..... juz ignore d jungle rat....:)

AuraGT

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
sale is still ongoing..road tax declared at 2.0....no prob 4 puspakom check

Status
Not open for further replies.