WHAT DO U DO IF U COUGHT THE CAR THEIFT?? IMAGINATION!!! (watch ur word pls)(18+)

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Re: WHAT DO U DO IF U COUGHT THE CAR THEIFT?? IMAGINATION!!! (watch ur word pls)(18+

seriously its better to give in sometimes.

Our lives are worth more than unwanted circumstances.

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Re: WHAT DO U DO IF U COUGHT THE CAR THEIFT?? IMAGINATION!!! (watch ur word pls)(18+

What a mere word...something tht unnecessary to answer.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

kick his a$$ like there is no tomorrow then hand him over to the cops.

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006

i aint sure what i will do if i faced this situation. but i knew once i was on full rage i gave more than 30 punches on the bugger's head repeatly from standing till he drop but still giving till i was pulled back. ermmm maybe i will force the thief to drink a whole bottle of pure neat laxative as an extra... hehehehehe

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai

he stole my car~~
i stole his car~

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site

Send the thief to John Kramer, sit ther & watch him suffer. LET'S PLAY A GAME..Hahahaha

Hikaru33

May 4, 2009

No need to imagine. I would thank him because the insurance pay out was much more than the actual worth of my car and the outstanding loan repayment. Further, I am driving a new car now!

He is my hero........hoho...twisted I know.....

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006

I would love to see that stupid thief being shot to the head like China does ....

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008

FREE BUMP
FOR NEW YEAR

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008

FREE BUMP
FOR NEW YEAR:rofl:

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On 20th April 2010, around 10.45pm I parked my car at Jalan SS15/8A Subang Jaya, along the roadside parking lot, near to Pizza Hut. I was on my way going to get some supper at Asia Cafe, and I don't mind walking a little further as it is difficult to find parking there. In my return to my car my front passenger side window got shattered and all my 3 handphones are stolen taken from my dashboard compartment. The handphones weren't visible from the outside, because they were in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience