WHAT DO U DO IF U COUGHT THE CAR THEIFT?? IMAGINATION!!! (watch ur word pls)(18+)

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Re: WHAT DO U DO IF U COUGHT THE CAR THEIFT?? IMAGINATION!!! (watch ur word pls)(18+

i'm mercy.... i won't beat them.... i just wan my money back... i'll rent them out to make some money....:proud:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
Re: WHAT DO U DO IF U COUGHT THE CAR THEIFT?? IMAGINATION!!! (watch ur word pls)(18+

i'm mercy.... i won't beat them.... i just wan my money back... i'll rent them out to make some money....:proud:
send them to sell they a..ssss! u can earn big buck for it!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: Last sat i found out that my new bought KE being broke in when i notice that the hood, boot n d/door is open!!! those blind bastard my car is std n this condition , i just put a pair of 15 at rear :stupid::stupid:

Bump: Last sat i found out that my new bought KE being broke in when i notice that the hood, boot n d/door is open!!! those blind bastard my car is std n this condition , i just put a pair of 15 at rear :stupid::stupid:

Bump: CHECK OUT TOPIC HOW TO PREPARE.... IN GENERAL TALK!!

Attachments

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

send them to sell they a..ssss! u can earn big buck for it!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: CHECK OUT TOPIC HOW TO PREPARE.... IN GENERAL TALK!!
i think lots of ppl here wanna buy them some 'tumbuk', so i'll rent to all ZTHian...:biggrin:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008

:confused::confused:wonder how damage we can do before turning them to balai??? any clue???

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

:confused::confused:wonder how damage we can do before turning them to balai??? any clue???
6 points u shld target on their body, confirm they won't live more than 3 yrs. while polis or doc oso can't detect 1...

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008

:adore::adore::adore::love:sifu u must teach me more KUNGFU:adore::adore:
can we make use of they ride after we pau them nicely???
i going to drag battle their ride (bike or car), winner got it!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008

:biggrin:HappyCNYEveryone!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008

HAS anyone track down the ending of the person they cought after handed to police????:hmmmm:

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006

i wil tie him up n will stuck ma ekjos n rav kaw2 n burn more fuel wit eklos fire in his mouth... n den put his head to my turbine den rav till max n see how's de hell look n feel like...

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008

:rofl::rofl: anything new?:hmmmm::idea:
give him a free ride down genting but not beside u, tie him infront the hood:driver::driver: pretend like making initial D ep2!!! just leave them at pondok polis went finish!:rofl::rofl:

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009

Hahhhh if me, i will tie n bring to my friends house n beat him with my HKS exhaust pipe, n i will fire his face with my dual exhaust fire dragon. HAte that kind of stupid jackass:thefinger::thefinger:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008

if me...i'll practically 'destroy' their hands with my baseball bat...make sure d hand bones all hancur...whole life cannot steal anything...they bloody hell deserve it...

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl

oh.. i just thought of this coz it happen to my car..
this is about catching the stealer ..
what if another scenario took place.
ur car got scratch? and u caught/ or know whose behind the act..???
ofcoz not a tiny scratch.. whole car.. door,bonet, hood, roof even bumper .. all deep down to metal scratch ..
a mofo did that to my car.. not once but twice. ofcoz theres argument in between but guarantee not my fault.. his ah beng friend wanna act taiko did it for him..
scratch back his? = never ending.. he will scratch mine again..

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

What will u guys do ????

if the car theft was a person who was working with the bank as the car theft ??? :biggrin:

Also what if he was ur best fren or relative ??

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008

:banghead::banghead::banghead:1st then u know what to do! BLACKMAIL HIM!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008

:wavey:it looks like those 3rd handed laying low this few month! any new tactic???

Bump: :wavey:it looks like those 3rd handed laying low this few month! any new tactic???

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Green Light already guys !!!! :biggrin:

cant wait for another one !!!

===============================================

Snatch thief meets his match in feisty Huda

Huda Husna Hassan demonstrating how she held her assailant in a stranglehold.

ALOR STAR: A snatch theft victim turned the tables on her assailant when she single-handedly overpowered him and held him in a stranglehold after he snatched her handbag in Jalan Putra here on Sunday night.

The suspect, believed to be a drug addict, was twice her size but that did not stop Huda Husna Hassan from holding her own.

Huda Husna's heroics were praised by police after it was learnt that she was the man's 11th victim of the day.

Relating her ordeal, the 22-year-old administrative assistant said she was travelling alone on a motorcycle about 10pm when the suspect, also on a motorcycle, pulled up next to her and grabbed her bag, containing three mobile phones, cash and her identity card.

"I had been very careful to tie the handbag to the motorcycle carriage. I was shocked when the man made off with my bag," she said at her house yesterday.
She gave chase and rammed his motorcycle throwing both of them off their machines.

Dressed in a baju kurung, Husna Huda was the first to recover and jumped on the man, whose legs were pinned under his motorcycle.

She held the suspect, who was groaning in pain, in a stranglehold to ensure he did not try and escape.

Several diners at a nearby roadside stall then rushed to her aid.

Huda Husna suffered cuts and bruises on her left hand and leg. Her knee was also swollen by the fall.

She later admitted that it was not wise of her to go after the man on her own but said she was overcome with rage.

"I was just so furious! There have been so many cases of snatch thefts recently. I recently lost a good friend after she was kicked off her motorcycle by a snatch thief," she added.

Kota Star district police chief Assistant Commissioner Abdul Ghafar Rajab said the 20-year-old suspect suffered bruises on his legs after the fall and that he had been remanded to facilitate investigations.

A police source said the suspect was involved in at least 10 other snatch incidents that day until he met his match in Huda Husna.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site

now....brave move....but very dangerous....