BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Hi there......
Bro is there anybody out there already BOT their campro engine succesfully?
Im doing the project right know......
Yesterday they doing the intercooler piping and banana.......
today i didnt check it yet......but yesterday i check my car the workshop guy drove my car and wreck it.......huhuhuhuhuhuhuh side skirt and front bumper and sport rims all habis.....now they got to find the original MME R3 bodykit and rims.....but sadly the rims and front bumper only spray back and skim.....
by the way is there any advice from SIFU about my BOT porject......
DAMN!! What la these mechanics.. never take care other people car. If me, i demand change new one. why they only skim the rim? u know right after skim the rim balancing out already... they really should bare responsibility for their own action. Bugger!! :mad:

mohdashraf81

Known Member
May 12, 2006
ya la bro agreed with you...i think the rim already bengkok sikit......but if i wanna demand to change everything to new one afraid that the guy will sabotaj my car.....then what to do......huhuhuh ...

last week tune at sunway saw 1 waja with original engine but got turbo inside........but the hose for intercooler and other hose also change already with samco...nicely done ask the show owner he said that waja cahnging his turbo to ballbearing....

then inside the shop got one new vios also doing the turbokit nicely done and the disc is very huge vttr one as i remember......

now my car already finish the bot project now i think last project to change the clutch plate coz slip.......a lot of slip..........but that one wait first...........

Bump: ya la bro agreed with you...i think the rim already bengkok sikit......but if i wanna demand to change everything to new one afraid that the guy will sabotaj my car.....then what to do......huhuhuh ...

last week tune at sunway saw 1 waja with original engine but got turbo inside........but the hose for intercooler and other hose also change already with samco...nicely done ask the show owner he said that waja cahnging his turbo to ballbearing....

then inside the shop got one new vios also doing the turbokit nicely done and the disc is very huge vttr one as i remember......

now my car already finish the bot project now i think last project to change the clutch plate coz slip.......a lot of slip..........but that one wait first...........

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
ya la bro agreed with you...i think the rim already bengkok sikit......but if i wanna demand to change everything to new one afraid that the guy will sabotaj my car.....then what to do......huhuhuh ...

With great power comes great responsibilities...

My suggestion is, brakes and suspension first. Then clutch and also technique

Last edited:

edhz

Known Member
Aug 3, 2008
bro sifus..want to ask sumtin..i do bot on my mivec rs with tdo5 turbo..is it enough to use injector 390cc?i plan to run 0.8 bar only before change clutch plate. 1 more, i install oil pressure meter but it is not stable when i speed car at 145kmh..i worry the black oil are not enough somewhere inthe block.i use block 4g93.please advise. thanks:hmmmm:

mohdashraf81

Known Member
May 12, 2006
hummmmmmm yala first thing to do is ....
change suspension and brakes..........hummmmmmmmm but i think clutch first.....
after already change then change evrything rubber hose to samco.....

so how do we know if the black oil is enough or not?....me also worried la like this any sifus..?

Bump: hummmmmmm yala first thing to do is ....
change suspension and brakes..........hummmmmmmmm but i think clutch first.....
after already change then change evrything rubber hose to samco.....

so how do we know if the black oil is enough or not?....me also worried la like this any sifus..?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
haiz...
no difference mar...

just check with the engine oil lever indicator aka Jarum minyak. Just remember to check the engine oil lever form time not time. Just incase if turbo makan minyak.

Bump: haiz...
no difference mar...

just check with the engine oil lever indicator aka Jarum minyak. Just remember to check the engine oil lever form time not time. Just incase if turbo makan minyak.

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
haiz...
no difference mar...

Bump: haiz...
no difference mar...

oil lever form time... can u explain.. :adore:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
oil lever form time... can u explain.. :adore:
Sorry... typo... From time to time was what I meant. Just need to check engine oil level from time to time.

Makan minyak itam can be caused by following. Normally it happens together with white smoke.

1) Oil bleed from the rocker cover with the air. can be trace by adding an oil catch tank.
2) Oil pressure too high, goes through the journal bearing and masuk turbine. Simple, just get an oil filter for turboline to reduce the pressure.
3) Turbo kong(common case), service the turbo. But, it's more expensive than getting another one from halfcut.
4) Valve seals kong. (also common) get VITON valve seals of top overhaul set from Century Autoparts. Say Speed2Horizon Recommend. Lolz... Hehehe...
5) Piston Rings kong. (Sad case) Get new rings and replace.
6) Piston lebur/crack (Worse case scenerio). Change engine better than fix back.
7) Also, engine leaking somewhere. cannot see. Crank seal/head gasket/rocker cover gasket/plug seals.

Btw. Driving a CAMPRO BOT is like driving a Honda CIVIC B18C BOT. Not in terms of power, but interms of the tendency to damage your engine. Have to know your limit, and dun be too tamak and boost high. U'll eventually damage your crank. It's one common problem with Campro BOT.

Happy boosting and enjoy your Gsssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

mohdashraf81

Known Member
May 12, 2006
ok now bosting around o.59 thats maximum la right now.....huhuhuhuhuh

Bump: ok now bosting around o.59 thats maximum la right now.....huhuhuhuhuh

mohdashraf81

Known Member
May 12, 2006
aiyo afraid the engine canno tahan....coz wanna used for a long time la bro that car...hehehehhe

Bump: aiyo afraid the engine canno tahan....coz wanna used for a long time la bro that car...hehehehhe

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
aiyo afraid the engine canno tahan....coz wanna used for a long time la bro that car...hehehehhe

Bump: aiyo afraid the engine canno tahan....coz wanna used for a long time la bro that car...hehehehhe
Bro, when dealing with CAMPRO BOT, U worry more about your crank first. Then your pistons. CAMPRO have high tendency to break their crank...

change piston la bro !
can boost 1 bar :) hehe!
Changing pistons is not as simple as saying it.

1) availibility of the piston bore size in the market.
2) Even if the piston size is available, whan about the pin location..? Too high/low is also not suitable. 1mm make whole damn lotsa difference in the compression ratio.
3) Compression ratio of the pistons rated.
4) The compatibility of the pistons reinforcement flap/pin diameter.

Well, customizing pistons are available, but does the price justify the result..? Like i said, at the end of the day, it's the CRANK, not the pistons alone...

BTW, there are more things that meant more than how much your boost figure is... Enjoy. HAppy and safe boosting.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im driving a satria 1.3gli.is it ok if i change my whole set exhaust to full set gti exhaust?extractor,mid bullet n rear box n all?does it improves power or anything?is it practical?wuts the diameter of the gti piping?is it 1.8"?does it have any benefit changing to gti exhaust?i dont want it too loud.mayb a bit bassy will do.newbie ere.thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience