Sharing: revolution of my car

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the the info shared. It will be a good reference for me as I'm still struggling to decide whether Piggy or 6sp ECU. Btw, I saw from Marketplace that you have a piece up for grab. Just checking out, from which car is that ECU from?

About the Climate Control, I'm not too sure too cause so far, most of the levin or trueno 6sp halfcut I encountered do not have that Climate control. Since my ECU also not from any above mentioned, it's from Levin BZG. I keep bugging Fatty why mine is different and cannot have the ori wagon/fx fan controller switch (mine modified to fit which only has 3 fan speed). He told me that my ECU doesn't support. Hahahaha....which is why i made the statement that it is related to ECU and the model where the ECU came from.

Anyway, need to check out whether it's true or not about the climate control thing. I need that cause the modded one is not good. The fan speed to the max also very low.
no lar...i juz tell what i know...
or u can test my ECU 1st, this 1 is from LEVIN AE111 BZR, which has no climate control, last time i use it on my wagon wiring, no problem at all...

i wondering, it should be heavy mod already. Maybe High cam, standalone, cusco rs LSD, aftermarket ECU, aftermarket crank, and many aftermarket stuff already, and even maybe have :slug: inside too.

your foremen explanation like this also can ar? :adore:

Thanks master for guide me out here. I never have a BT, that why i don't know about this.
no lar...my fren juz same, buy half cut, put in half cut..
bodypart, then interior and everything related to car...
the engine still remain stock, others are JDM spec...

kennix

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
Hmm...thanks for the offer. I'll be away on and off recently and won't be at fatty place. When I'm back, I'll try to contact you for the ECU. But from your explanation, I lagi interested with wagon ECU..hahaha...wanna feel the torque...

Cheers.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm...thanks for the offer. I'll be away on and off recently and won't be at fatty place. When I'm back, I'll try to contact you for the ECU. But from your explanation, I lagi interested with wagon ECU..hahaha...wanna feel the torque...

Cheers.
haha...i purposely buy from japan...
very hard to get in market plus u cant differentiate the ECU is from which car when u holding it...
unless got marking la...haha!

Last edited:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
update current look...haha!

Calvin(ST)

Known Member
Dec 24, 2008
walanyeh!
bored wif fx bumper jor ah?
thumb up!
9s look 9s look!
when u free come out yum cha let me touch touch ya!
muhahahah:P

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
hi frien...can u take a picture of ur car after switch on all the light.....let us open our jalan cahaya...
haha...when the car switch on the lights will be like this...
the wiring i haven settle yet...coz have to add on another relay then only can tahan, if not the fuse will broken again and again...sigh!

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
lanci lor... got rare bumper lor..... KNN u :thefinger: :thefinger:
haiyoh ivan.. told u already to get the US side skirt mar.. looks better one... u dun racun racun me lor.. later if my bumper cannot sell i also pasang n put 4 HID.. then it will look like stadium negara already.. muahahahaha.....

haha...i purposely buy from japan...
very hard to get in market plus u cant differentiate the ECU is from which car when u holding it...
unless got marking la...haha!
hehehe.. i also purposely get one from halfcut shop... response damn kau good.. torque in the range 2.5-4k rpm.. good!!!!

My car is undergoing body work process... after front lip, side skirt n rear lip installed.. then send for spraying.. and change front n rear seat into subaru version 8 one... muahaha...
will share with fellow bros after settled.. hehehehe....

Last edited:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
lanci lor... got rare bumper lor..... KNN u :thefinger: :thefinger:
haiyoh ivan.. told u already to get the US side skirt mar.. looks better one... u dun racun racun me lor.. later if my bumper cannot sell i also pasang n put 4 HID.. then it will look like stadium negara already.. muahahahaha.....

hehehe.. i also purposely get one from halfcut shop... response damn kau good.. torque in the range 2.5-4k rpm.. good!!!!

My car is undergoing body work process... after front lip, side skirt n rear lip installed.. then send for spraying.. and change front n rear seat into subaru version 8 one... muahaha...
will share with fellow bros after settled.. hehehehe....
lolzz...
last time told u this issue u said " got so good meh?? "
now only u believe...sigh!!!:stupid:

Last edited:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
bro, ur avatar haven't update:biggrin:
haha...lazy to edit the photo again ler...
have to resize again and again..make it ngam ngam then only can put in avatar...lolzz:biggrin:

donnyboy

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
wow..nice car u hav bro ivan...hehe...

Bump: wow..nice car u hav bro ivan...hehe...

Bump: wow..nice car u hav bro ivan...hehe...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
update current look...haha!
Somehow, i felt that Jimmy's previous one gives me the Yakuza feel, Ivan one not la..
how come ? maybe white is more matching to this bumper !?

aiyer.. wen install HID!! make it full HID la.. like stadium.. hahaha
haha...when the car switch on the lights will be like this...
the wiring i haven settle yet...coz have to add on another relay then only can tahan, if not the fuse will broken again and again...sigh!
:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Many might have forgotten about the haze that struck Malaysian this year, during that period, everyone were hiding at home, turning on their air conditioning, relaxing at home while waiting for the haze to go away. We were on the battlefield, face to face with this side and the haze. It was so bad, we had to work with a full head face mask as our eyes would get sore, breathing gets harder, but because we mentioned, we will go anywhere, anytime, any condition, and still delivery our...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience