• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
rear skirt i'm using GT rear skirt, but it's replica fiber made 1 la...
ori 1 very hard to get la...
my fog lamp is projector, original fx 1...
No wonder its look a bit differ from original.
Your car was fully mod already, what else still need to mod? Turbocharge? High Cam? Adjustable? ECU?

But i personally think if street use and daily use, it's more than enough already.

Bump:
costing ar? lolzz...dunno still remember anot ler...
i guess spend more than 10k already.

Last edited:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
No wonder its look a bit differ from original.
Your car was fully mod already, what else still need to mod? Turbocharge? High Cam? Adjustable? ECU?

But i personally think if street use and daily use, it's more than enough already.

Bump:

i guess spend more than 10k already.

i'm using tein adjustable and wagon 6 speed ecu...
10k? i think should be around that..hehe!
not dare to count also...

Mouse

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Kelantan
better don't count it... later you will think ' wah i spend so much for my car, for those money i can pay deposit for a new car'... thats why i scare to think about it:listen:

kennix

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
Hi Ivan,

You use the wagon 6 speed ecu once you changed to c160? or change later after that? Just wondering, what is the difference you might get from matching 5sp ecu with c160 and 6sp ecu with c160.

I'm currently using 5sp ecu with c160. I'm just wondering what's the benefit if I changed to 6sp ECU. Mind to share?

Thanks.

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Hi Ivan,

You use the wagon 6 speed ecu once you changed to c160? or change later after that? Just wondering, what is the difference you might get from matching 5sp ecu with c160 and 6sp ecu with c160.

I'm currently using 5sp ecu with c160. I'm just wondering what's the benefit if I changed to 6sp ECU. Mind to share?

Thanks.
i think should not much different, 6 Speed ecu on 5 speed also working fine. last time my friend car 6 speed ECU kaput... Then he go to buy 5 speed ECU, and use it more than 2 year already. No problem, and no different too.

Bump:
better don't count it... later you will think ' wah i spend so much for my car, for those money i can pay deposit for a new car'... thats why i scare to think about it:listen:
Yeah don't calc it and deposit for a new car is not guaranty satisfaction ma, mod by self car result will be more self satisfaction.

another word, and heard from other people 1.. "Kereta lama adalah kereta orang kaya punya, kereta baru adalah kereta orang miskin punya"... Why? Because "Kereta lama tak payah bayar installment ma, kereta baru sampai bulan duit masuk bank"

Haha... My word already physio

Last edited:

kennix

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
As far as I know lar...forgive me for my lack of knowledge.

The 6 sp ecu have different type too. Levin AE111 and Wagon AE101 are different. Like Ivan's ECU from wagon, you get to have AE101 Digital air-cond console that has Climate Control aka AUTO fan speed, temperature and etc.

If Levin AE111 6sp, you don't get that. Besides, the fuel mapping is different too. Can anyone done dyno using 5sp ECU and 6sp ECU clarify this?

Cheers.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
yea...definately! my fren counted, he said his 1 almost reach 40k!! almost same modification...lol

Hi Ivan,

Thanks.
i tried 5 speed levin ECU, 5speed wagon ECU, 6 speed levin ECU and 6 speed wagon ECU..
found that WAGON ECU has extra abit torque feel, but the levin 1 juz like smooth smooth driving..
then i ask my foreman, he said levin is 2 door, bodyweight is lighter than the wagon 4 door with a big boot..
the wagon ecu has different reading and data, althu u cabut out the casing, u can find nothing difference...

i think should not much different, 6 Speed ecu on 5 speed also working fine. last time my friend car 6 speed ECU kaput... Then he go to buy 5 speed ECU, and use it more than 2 year already. No problem, and no different too.
6sped ECU is different with 5 speed ECU,
last time i start using 6speed ecu since i'm using C56,
but that time was using BZR levin ECU,
found that, fuel consumption better, better acceleration, better respond..
other members might say..cheh! what's the difference?
it's the difference i experienced! u have to use for about 1 week to let ur ECU reading settle down then only u can feel the difference, last time when i using the 6speed ECU, i having the same thinking also...why i have to spend a few hundred to buy the 6 speed ECU for juz like 5 speed ECU???
but after 1 week, the feeling of driving it really enjoyable!

As far as I know lar...forgive me for my lack of knowledge.

The 6 sp ecu have different type too. Levin AE111 and Wagon AE101 are different. Like Ivan's ECU from wagon, you get to have AE101 Digital air-cond console that has Climate Control aka AUTO fan speed, temperature and etc.

If Levin AE111 6sp, you don't get that. Besides, the fuel mapping is different too. Can anyone done dyno using 5sp ECU and 6sp ECU clarify this?

Cheers.
levin 6 speed also has the AUTO climate control, but have to see which version to put in la..some don have 1...
but the ECU is not related to the air cond fan speed control, ECU only control the compressor on or off only..(this is what i know la)

kennix

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the the info shared. It will be a good reference for me as I'm still struggling to decide whether Piggy or 6sp ECU. Btw, I saw from Marketplace that you have a piece up for grab. Just checking out, from which car is that ECU from?

About the Climate Control, I'm not too sure too cause so far, most of the levin or trueno 6sp halfcut I encountered do not have that Climate control. Since my ECU also not from any above mentioned, it's from Levin BZG. I keep bugging Fatty why mine is different and cannot have the ori wagon/fx fan controller switch (mine modified to fit which only has 3 fan speed). He told me that my ECU doesn't support. Hahahaha....which is why i made the statement that it is related to ECU and the model where the ECU came from.

Anyway, need to check out whether it's true or not about the climate control thing. I need that cause the modded one is not good. The fan speed to the max also very low.

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
yea...definately! my fren counted, he said his 1 almost reach 40k!! almost same modification...lol
i wondering, it should be heavy mod already. Maybe High cam, standalone, cusco rs LSD, aftermarket ECU, aftermarket crank, and many aftermarket stuff already, and even maybe have :slug: inside too.

i tried 5 speed levin ECU, 5speed wagon ECU, 6 speed levin ECU and 6 speed wagon ECU..
found that WAGON ECU has extra abit torque feel, but the levin 1 juz like smooth smooth driving..
then i ask my foreman, he said levin is 2 door, bodyweight is lighter than the wagon 4 door with a big boot..
the wagon ecu has different reading and data, althu u cabut out the casing, u can find nothing difference...
your foremen explanation like this also can ar? :adore:

6sped ECU is different with 5 speed ECU,
last time i start using 6speed ecu since i'm using C56,
but that time was using BZR levin ECU,
found that, fuel consumption better, better acceleration, better respond..
other members might say..cheh! what's the difference?
it's the difference i experienced! u have to use for about 1 week to let ur ECU reading settle down then only u can feel the difference, last time when i using the 6speed ECU, i having the same thinking also...why i have to spend a few hundred to buy the 6 speed ECU for juz like 5 speed ECU???
but after 1 week, the feeling of driving it really enjoyable!
Thanks master for guide me out here. I never have a BT, that why i don't know about this.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the the info shared. It will be a good reference for me as I'm still struggling to decide whether Piggy or 6sp ECU. Btw, I saw from Marketplace that you have a piece up for grab. Just checking out, from which car is that ECU from?

About the Climate Control, I'm not too sure too cause so far, most of the levin or trueno 6sp halfcut I encountered do not have that Climate control. Since my ECU also not from any above mentioned, it's from Levin BZG. I keep bugging Fatty why mine is different and cannot have the ori wagon/fx fan controller switch (mine modified to fit which only has 3 fan speed). He told me that my ECU doesn't support. Hahahaha....which is why i made the statement that it is related to ECU and the model where the ECU came from.

Anyway, need to check out whether it's true or not about the climate control thing. I need that cause the modded one is not good. The fan speed to the max also very low.
no lar...i juz tell what i know...
or u can test my ECU 1st, this 1 is from LEVIN AE111 BZR, which has no climate control, last time i use it on my wagon wiring, no problem at all...

i wondering, it should be heavy mod already. Maybe High cam, standalone, cusco rs LSD, aftermarket ECU, aftermarket crank, and many aftermarket stuff already, and even maybe have :slug: inside too.

your foremen explanation like this also can ar? :adore:

Thanks master for guide me out here. I never have a BT, that why i don't know about this.
no lar...my fren juz same, buy half cut, put in half cut..
bodypart, then interior and everything related to car...
the engine still remain stock, others are JDM spec...

kennix

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
Hmm...thanks for the offer. I'll be away on and off recently and won't be at fatty place. When I'm back, I'll try to contact you for the ECU. But from your explanation, I lagi interested with wagon ECU..hahaha...wanna feel the torque...

Cheers.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm...thanks for the offer. I'll be away on and off recently and won't be at fatty place. When I'm back, I'll try to contact you for the ECU. But from your explanation, I lagi interested with wagon ECU..hahaha...wanna feel the torque...

Cheers.
haha...i purposely buy from japan...
very hard to get in market plus u cant differentiate the ECU is from which car when u holding it...
unless got marking la...haha!

Last edited:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
update current look...haha!

Calvin(ST)

Known Member
Dec 24, 2008
walanyeh!
bored wif fx bumper jor ah?
thumb up!
9s look 9s look!
when u free come out yum cha let me touch touch ya!
muhahahah:P

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
hi frien...can u take a picture of ur car after switch on all the light.....let us open our jalan cahaya...
haha...when the car switch on the lights will be like this...
the wiring i haven settle yet...coz have to add on another relay then only can tahan, if not the fuse will broken again and again...sigh!

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
lanci lor... got rare bumper lor..... KNN u :thefinger: :thefinger:
haiyoh ivan.. told u already to get the US side skirt mar.. looks better one... u dun racun racun me lor.. later if my bumper cannot sell i also pasang n put 4 HID.. then it will look like stadium negara already.. muahahahaha.....

haha...i purposely buy from japan...
very hard to get in market plus u cant differentiate the ECU is from which car when u holding it...
unless got marking la...haha!
hehehe.. i also purposely get one from halfcut shop... response damn kau good.. torque in the range 2.5-4k rpm.. good!!!!

My car is undergoing body work process... after front lip, side skirt n rear lip installed.. then send for spraying.. and change front n rear seat into subaru version 8 one... muahaha...
will share with fellow bros after settled.. hehehehe....

Last edited:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
lanci lor... got rare bumper lor..... KNN u :thefinger: :thefinger:
haiyoh ivan.. told u already to get the US side skirt mar.. looks better one... u dun racun racun me lor.. later if my bumper cannot sell i also pasang n put 4 HID.. then it will look like stadium negara already.. muahahahaha.....

hehehe.. i also purposely get one from halfcut shop... response damn kau good.. torque in the range 2.5-4k rpm.. good!!!!

My car is undergoing body work process... after front lip, side skirt n rear lip installed.. then send for spraying.. and change front n rear seat into subaru version 8 one... muahaha...
will share with fellow bros after settled.. hehehehe....
lolzz...
last time told u this issue u said " got so good meh?? "
now only u believe...sigh!!!:stupid:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

My friend's satria turbo was stolen few days back at Old Klang Road.

Yellow satria turbo with black bonet.
Number plate is WMG 4828.

Kindly please report police once you see this car on the road.

Many Thanks All.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience