Engine and Performance

PIVOT ACS-revolution

heavygear

2,000 RPM
May 31, 2009
Sri Petaling
PIVOT ACS-Revolution , same function like SAFC
Air Flow Controller system 4 button ,

PIVOT ACS-REVOLUTION (AIR FLOW CONTROLLER SYSTEM). Fusion of High Performance CPU with Simplistic Dial Controls High Performance CPU Allows You to Make Engine Combustion Adjustments at Various Engine Speeds (1600, 3400, 5200, 7000 rpm).
With every Change in Engine Speed the Dial Lamp changes from Blue to Red todisplay the changing point. Compatible with most Japanese air flow type automobiles

price SOLD

call/sms - apai 0193266790

COD: bkt jalil

Attachments

Last edited:

heavygear

2,000 RPM
May 31, 2009
Sri Petaling
bumP~

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

price revised~!

Aug 4, 2010
Honduras
Hey bro, do you still have this unit? i have one too, but its imposible to find the instructions, i need it please! could you please send to me a copy on pdf to my email or post it here, i will apreciate a lot! please let me know.
thxs :adore:

zahir_zahari

Known Member
Sep 22, 2008
bro, do you know place that can install dis item?i afraid there's no place to install it.can you recommend place for me to intall it.interested to buy it...thanx..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus, I know there are many threads for adjustable suspensions for myvi already on this forum. But I just want to ask those who had experienced and knowledge about adjustable for myvi. This is because there are a lot of good aftermarket suspension now that cost almost the same and the brands are also well known. Example GAB, HWL, ZERONE, BC Racing and many more.
Hopefully the sifus here can tell me more and let me know which adjustable suspension for myvi is good both comfort and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience