extractor 4-1 and 4-2-1

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
hye~ can u guys give a recommendation which the suitable extractor for my 1.3 auto.. :itsme:

majalah_sirip

500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
bro sky and other sifus,

my LMST orange 07 model (27k version) and my fren LMST 06 model (4xk version) using different system exhaust system...

mine wif 4-1.. small mid box.. and normal sagawara exhaust like the old old version..

my fren system same like the Wira SE edition 4-2-1, long midbox, and WiSE muffler..

the different.. he can manage to go till 190km/h.. while me only 160km/h (afraid a bit)

while im trying side by side wif him, when climbing the hill, i floor my pedal.. at 120.. n he can easily catchup wif me.. and overtake easily:banghead:

n when i try drive his car.. even when the AC ON.. i can feel the car lighter than mine.. both are stock standard..:bawling:

the Q is :

1. why my version using the "OLD" kinda system while his 'only' version using the WiSE system..

2. is custom extractor good to replace? afraid power loss and FC increase.. is Zenden same as HotBits?

thanxxx

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
bro sky and other sifus,

my LMST orange 07 model (27k version) and my fren LMST 06 model (4xk version) using different system exhaust system...

mine wif 4-1.. small mid box.. and normal sagawara exhaust like the old old version..

my fren system same like the Wira SE edition 4-2-1, long midbox, and WiSE muffler..

the different.. he can manage to go till 190km/h.. while me only 160km/h (afraid a bit)

while im trying side by side wif him, when climbing the hill, i floor my pedal.. at 120.. n he can easily catchup wif me.. and overtake easily:banghead:

n when i try drive his car.. even when the AC ON.. i can feel the car lighter than mine.. both are stock standard..:bawling:

the Q is :

1. why my version using the "OLD" kinda system while his 'only' version using the WiSE system..

2. is custom extractor good to replace? afraid power loss and FC increase.. is Zenden same as HotBits?

thanxxx
ur end muffler too restrictive adi... get a straight flow muffler with inlet no bigger den 2".... use WISE muffler also can, coz its straight flow muffler with 1.8" inlet....

4-1 extractor has weak low end torque... means going uphill will be abit of chore for u...

back to ur questions...

1) what u mean by "old" and "only"??... lmst has a few batch... latest one comes with WISE extractor and WISE muffler...

2) custom products not necessary good... custom means made on the spot... most workshop dont have mandrel bend machines... hence, they are forced to use crush bend machines to custom ur extractor... not to forget, the mechanic's workmanship do takes into account... if his calculation or workmanship is bad, ur "expensive custom made extractor" gonna perform worse....

majalah_sirip

500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
ur end muffler too restrictive adi... get a straight flow muffler with inlet no bigger den 2".... use WISE muffler also can, coz its straight flow muffler with 1.8" inlet....

4-1 extractor has weak low end torque... means going uphill will be abit of chore for u...

back to ur questions...

1) what u mean by "old" and "only"??... lmst has a few batch... latest one comes with WISE extractor and WISE muffler...

2) custom products not necessary good... custom means made on the spot... most workshop dont have mandrel bend machines... hence, they are forced to use crush bend machines to custom ur extractor... not to forget, the mechanic's workmanship do takes into account... if his calculation or workmanship is bad, ur "expensive custom made extractor" gonna perform worse....
now i replace the muffler using stock Waja muffler.. better laa.. but still.. cant catch up.. but FC very save laa.. if i use in my hometown.. cruising ~90kmh.. can get ~90km for RM10 fuel(rm1.8/L)

OLD & ONLY..

OLD is using the muffler(long tip like straw), centre(small box) and extractor(4-1) same as Iswara.. mine is the last batch LMST, the 27k version..

ONLY the 2006 till the MY merdeka edition(27k) using WiSE system.. they produce it juz for a short period(i noticed)..

based on ur experienced, which n what brand n where do u recommend to get an upgrade for the 4-2-1 xtractor? n mind to share the total cost too..

oligokoko

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
to all dear sifus,

im thinkin bout gettin my satria 1.6 A 4g92p a new extractor n exhaust. can u pls recommend me some of d stuffs below :

1. gud shop doing exhaust (near dsara area)
2. brand of a gud extractor
3. piping size
4. can s flow muffler's tail pipe be extended? i want 2 make it look like d original exhaust (low profile maa)
5. estimanted price

tq 2 all sifus in advance

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mclaren F1 is over 20 years old, and yet it remains unsurpassed in many areas except for going in a straight line. So while it still rocks our world, a replacement model has been long overdue, but us fans and potential owners have to wait no longer as Mclaren has confirmed it will launch a follow-up to the legend in 2012.

It has long been rumoured that a successor would be introduced somewhere...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience