Roberry attempt? Just to share.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
It just happened to me awhile ago. It was approximately 4:20pm. Two indian guys on a motorcycle, rode up by my side, waving me down. They seem like they were trying to warn me of something, so being a human being, i slowed down, and signal to the left to stop at the road side. After reading all those cases of daylight roberry etc. I also took precaution. I rolled down my window, only slightly so that I can hear what he was trying to say.

He told me "U punya tayar bau busuk. Ada banyak asap keluar. U tak nampak ke?"
I was like "Saya punya tayar busuk? Huh?"

How can someone riding on a motorcycle smell my tire? LOL.
Then he said "Turun dulu la, saya tunjuk u"
I was like "Ermm... takpa la Thank You"
I also noticed the motorcyle rider (The one talking to me was the passenger) was standing behind my car.

Then I drove off. It was on federal highway. Before the turning to Cheras near Midvalley (Midvalley is on my right, I was heading back to Subang). I then later stopped my car at a petrol station while pumping petrol in USJ, and i checked my tires. Nothing was wrong. No burning smell, nothing. I also kept looking back after i drove off, they were no where to be seen on my rear view mirror.

Even in broad daylight and such a busy area, they dare to pull stunts like that.

So just to share with you guys. Just be aware of the surrounding, and don't fall for their cheap tactics.

Cheers. :driver:

JarsOfClay

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
these buggers seem to be more daring day by day...u were lucky that u took precautions...otherwise god only knows what would have happen...

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
"U punya tayar bau busuk. Ada banyak asap keluar." <<--- maybe u drifting .. that why u punya tayar bau busuk !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lucky you be careful ....

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i was driving my stock standard mended satria to work wor... like that also they wanna rob me?

LOL drifting? HAHAHAHA in my dreams i drift yes! in reality, NO!

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
exactly happen to my cousin in penang...but she dun care..she juz drive until the indian stop folowing her...then she stop at petrol station n ask the staff to come over n check her tyres...nothing happen with tyres...if she stop aside the road..worst thing will b happen.

Dun ever stop if some1 told your tayar busuk,bakar,pancit,keluar,hilang...dun give a fuck! just drive!!! My Car,My Way...

This days not like 70s or 80s...

i just teman my fren to balai polis..he got robbed at CC...cibai mat rempit!

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
hahaha !!!
i think u drift using cerifo !!!
that why they said "u punya tayar busuk !!!
hehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
next time u just say to that bastard,"u punya badan lagi busuk"!!!

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
wah... in broad day light they got the balls to do stunt like that... :banghead::banghead:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
haha yeah. have to be alert else i would probably end up first page of the star... so thank god also in a way that i was thinking right...

also, i believe posts like this actually helps in creating awareness because this happens on a daily basis.

hope all of u take note when driving. cheers! :driver:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
thanks for the heads up

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifus,

i need help on my aerospeed fuel regalutor, firstly the gauge meter no function so my mechanics can adjust it, i tried to replace a new one same problem, they try on a wira it works.. mine is a waja 1.8gx convert to 1.6 mivec manual. pls help.
2. the weird things is after converting my engine the aircond works till 90kmh after i head to 100kmh on hot air comes out, why? and how to repair it? pls help
3. my water temp meter rise n drops so does my mph meter. still using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience