Hydrogen RX8

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
Zealless,

There is a buy-back program running today but it has not been expanded. The most current adopter is the Setia Eco-Park development, some of the houses will come with free solar panels and inverters installed. Excess power is sold to TNB.

To be honest, I still question the efficiency of hydrogen. The power required to make and then pressurise for storage has not convinced me. Battery storage is more convincing.

But eager to hear your progress.

Bump: Zealless,

There is a buy-back program running today but it has not been expanded. The most current adopter is the Setia Eco-Park development, some of the houses will come with free solar panels and inverters installed. Excess power is sold to TNB.

To be honest, I still question the efficiency of hydrogen. The power required to make and then pressurise for storage has not convinced me. Battery storage is more convincing.

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
Zealless,

Bump: Zealless,

I been to Eco park, their Bungalow design with roof top solar panel x 4, i doubt it is enough to supply for itself as you know how much power will be consume by the aircon in a bangalow. This is more suitable for normal house hold like link or semi-D design, because low consumption.

The efficiency of hydrogen cannot be compare with battery, it is a mass storage medium. hydrogen needs to be burn via rotary engine to generate power. battery just draw power from it, but bare in mind, battery is not a green technology, especially those hi storage and efficient batteries, it is not recyclable; hydrogen which generate heat and water.

*instead of using battery, hydrogen fuel cell is very efficient, better than batteries, but also not 100% recyclable.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone at here use those cheap 200-500 bucks taiwan or china made intercoolers before ?

I seen alot of china or taiwan makes using Apexi Delta Fins design out there with dirt cheap price tags , does these intercooler effecient enough to do heat transfer instead of just being a interfooler that had straight pipe in the cores and flowing hot air directly from the turbo/supercharger into the intake ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience