moonbath mean sai yuet kong la wei~

if really take bath in public,i wanna move to DPC (with my tent) :thefinger:

6SPEED_DEMON_CLUB

Known Member
Dec 8, 2008
i selalu go jogging menjalara but kenot wash eye one :confused:
Hmm...Maybe timing not TUNED?haha:listen:

Bump:
nen nen bouncing normal la,got 1 chick always wear white shirt & i swear she really sweat alot :rofl:

*ahem*atleast34Citellu*ahem*

at some love to wear real real short & tight pant until u feel like u see ketam,opps i mean the lake view like pulau ketam...
WALAU.

NEN NEN & ketam oso got ar..............Pity it was not at weekend..........

Bump:
wakakaka...here it goes agian!!!...started frm jogging until to pulau ketam...:rofl:
Next time will be untill ur pulau di.:adore:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
today jogging again...who want to eat korean food?:rofl:

vivawish

Apr 13, 2006
Makan dragon meat also no mood liao, my white white wish got problems after collected from the panel workshop (chop shop in actual). The engine is not level, the wheels position is not aligned, the air cond is not cooling, and many more. i just wandering what they did all this while, after they spend almost 5-6 months to repair my car. I really disappointed and mad for them. They promised to change the under carriage and mounting for me, and what they did is just respray the thing and telling me that they changed it already. The new wind screen does not seem new also, with scratches mark on it. My god........just quoted around 8k to get it done at other work shop. So brothers, please not to tol your car to Sun Weng Seng panel work shop (Kampung Baru Subang, further up from the Mobil, immediate left after the traffic light) if "touch wood" you accident. Bro, what can i do in this situation ah, because i do not think i willing to pay such amount money to repair my car???? My tear comes out from my eyes and heart liao........:bawling:

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
aik bro,feel ur pain..but u din inspect the car before u sign the letter?u found these defect on the spot?

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Makan dragon meat also no mood liao, my white white wish got problems after collected from the panel workshop (chop shop in actual). The engine is not level, the wheels position is not aligned, the air cond is not cooling, and many more. i just wandering what they did all this while, after they spend almost 5-6 months to repair my car. I really disappointed and mad for them. They promised to change the under carriage and mounting for me, and what they did is just respray the thing and telling me that they changed it already. The new wind screen does not seem new also, with scratches mark on it. My god........just quoted around 8k to get it done at other work shop. So brothers, please not to tol your car to Sun Weng Seng panel work shop (Kampung Baru Subang, further up from the Mobil, immediate left after the traffic light) if "touch wood" you accident. Bro, what can i do in this situation ah, because i do not think i willing to pay such amount money to repair my car???? My tear comes out from my eyes and heart liao........:bawling:
i think can complaint to the insurance company for not satisfy work,i heard b4,lets say some panel work shop didnt repair properly the "panel" can be take off

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
u mean suspend their license?tis has to be done ASAP,the longer u wait the longer the case will go..

bring back ur car to the workshop & complain,tell them if they dont solve these problem,u will lodge complain in insurance company & police report.

damn those workshops!

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
wakakakaka...kes rogol pun ade ma
didn saw it ma...paiseh paiseh....

wong pak man there got maa..rogol then dump to da lake, few cases liow..thats why at night or evening if u jog there..sure bulu also naik one:listen:
wong pak man there many ppl play kite ma,so many ppl also dare to hantam?

yesterday met a bunch of korea gals playing roller blade in DPC lake area :love:
those peeps rogol at night maa unker 5115 :rofl:

korean gal ah?? :love:bring me there :itsme:
take bath??? :love:

liddat must go c liow, mayb can get lucky :rofl:
moonbath mean sai yuet kong la wei~

if really take bath in public,i wanna move to DPC (with my tent) :thefinger:
anothe chapter started...frm jogging,korean gals,wong pak man,rogol to sai yuet kong...kakaka...

Hmm...Maybe timing not TUNED?haha:listen:

Bump:

WALAU.

NEN NEN & ketam oso got ar..............Pity it was not at weekend..........

Bump:

Next time will be untill ur pulau di.:adore:
dun worry,it won't be happen if im still alive...but now tere got many man take those Vietnamese pompuan as wife!!!new trend...

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
u mean suspend their license?tis has to be done ASAP,the longer u wait the longer the case will go..

bring back ur car to the workshop & complain,tell them if they dont solve these problem,u will lodge complain in insurance company & police report.

damn those workshops!
yes bro,According to the law of panel workshop,their license can be suspend from the panel insurance if any black listed record like damage or unreasonable repair

6SPEED_DEMON_CLUB

Known Member
Dec 8, 2008
dun worry,it won't be happen if im still alive...but now tere got many man take those Vietnamese pompuan as wife!!!new trend...
Muahaha,sure u TRY b4 liao eh?kekeke :burnout:

Bump:
Fuilamak,really Fxxx shop la...Fai fai go complain!!!!!!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
tonight 10.30pm yuan kee.anyone would like to have eye washing session pls suggest a place :itsme:

sapphire? :listen:

chrisclv

Nov 15, 2006
alamak...are u guys saying the sapphire nearby the pudu place where the fraser business park and the former F&N factory?