Satria Gti (WHR1809) @ Stolen USJ10

Mi93vec

Feb 2, 2008
Dear friends,

Sad day today it is for me to lost my beloved, well taken care of 'cari makan' car (Proton Satria Gti 1.8cc Mivec) that has been stolen at USJ 10, Subang Jaya. Exact location is at the car parking lot directly facing in between Old Town white coffee kopitiam and Top Speed workshop. The time estimated that it was stolen was between 4pm - 7pm on the very fateful date of 12/03/2009. Kindly take note of the items that was in the car:-

1) E-Manage blue, 2) RSM gen-1, 3) Adj. Fuel Regulator (Sard Type), 4) Aerospeed Engine Damper, 5) Volt Stabilizer with Grounding Cables, 6) Blitz open pod Air Filter, 7) Front tower Hurricane bar, Ultra Racing (UR) Room bar, (UR) rear upper tower bar, (UR) rear lower bar, (UR) 3 point fender bar, 8) 5 in 1 Turbo Timer, 9) Momo Race Steering with Proton Putra bosh kit, 10) Pioneer DEH-3050UB head unit player with 1GB pen-drive, 11) MB Quart component speaker with tweeter, 12) Proton R3 CF Gear Knob, 13) Last but not least the most important part of the car is complete set of Mivec Head with wiring and ECU 4828, Mivec intake and extractor... + other small small parts like Garmin GPS, Oakley sunglass, few coins for MPSJ parking> :rofl: ...

Gone is gone... Can't be found back again but pls kindly stop buying stolen items if IT IS Suspected STOLEN and sold in cheap price with discount discounts discountsz..... Old wants don't go, New wants won't come... :biggrin: ... <----- Lamerz phrase?

The most pissing off part is this month MARCH is my last bank instalment month for the car and it's my birthday month. I've been driving this car for the past 7 years since year 2002 and it's sadly taken away just like that. Anyway, police report is made for the sake of claiming the insurance.

Can you guys share some experience with me on the insurance claim? My insurance company is Berjaya Sompo and NCB is 55%. For eg, procedure, duration taken for the claim, percentage can be claimed, etc...

Just to share some of the pictures taken:-
1) http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff38/PJrians/Paint7-7-08.jpg
2) http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff38/PJrians/Painted7-7-08-1.jpg
3) http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff38/PJrians/Photo0023.jpg

Anything that you guys wanna share can contact me @ <012-2079776>
open 24/7 better than 7-11 ..... Enjoy guys... Cheers... :driver:

That's all for now... Time to say bye bye... :vroam:

Ciauz!!!!!

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
sad day indeed bro...so much effort put in...but ur still calm n collected. good for you bro

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I don't understand , why mostly satria gti targeted in subang area ??

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
may god bless u bro..
u realli calm going thru this bad situation...
will look out for that car in klang n shah alam area...

twodee

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
erm, sumbody in here selling gti parts, ori parts ...tryna have a look in exterior for sale topics...

nasilemak_addict

Apr 23, 2007
this makes me dont wanna get a satria.. 3 days back my friend also was a victim to this f**ked up criminals.. broke in, but couldnt start the engine and they decided to leave him alone.. AEJ1023

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
hey there!

So sorry to hear about your GTI :(
my satria evo was also stolen........on the last installment month...bought the car in 2002, just like you.....and on the last month~~~ after paying 5 FUCKING YEARS AND 11 MONTHS....got stolen in Subang SS15!

Insurance only gives maxi 80% of your sum assured, or the 80% of the market value, whichever is lower...
My friends whose cars were stolen said insurance took about 6 months...but i got my cheque in 3 months haha WEAR SEXY SEXY LOR HEHEHEHE :p

Hope you get over your sadness fast, and start looking around for some new cars to get your hands on :) cheers bro!!

Mi93vec

Feb 2, 2008
RE (gti-r): Immobilizer, I takda leh... Only have 2 way alarm and a Stop-Lock (Steering Lock).

RE (twodee): hmmm... Should check it, check it, check it out...

RE (bAbE83): 80% also not bad adi lor... good good... 3 months duration for the inso company to pay up must wear sexy, sexy, then it only apply to ladies. For man, WAIT 6 months lor...

Got a question?:confused: What if the car was found back that has been stripped apart and only left the chasis (Rangka-rangka tulang aje)? Does the insurance company still pay for watever reason?
Or other situation is the insurance company did paid the claims and later 6 months down the road the car chasis only was found back? How's the stories go then.....? :smokin:

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
subang again? darn man... sorry for you... for e-manage/haltech/mircotech users, it'll be wise to take out the management unit every time u park somewhere, it makes the car immobile. abit hassle to lug that thing everywhere but at least you know people can't just drive your car away :listen:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
bro i feel ur pain man tho ur so calm still can joke respect...ur mivec head is probably gonna be used by some scum in other states hardly a chance it will be circulated here btw u didnt notice anything on ur 2 way alarm share wit us

Mi93vec

Feb 2, 2008
RE (Shanashi): my the 2 way alarm is not of those canggih-canggih type like Captor or those GSM like receiver on the mobile phone. It's just normal alarm that can receive only up-to 500m on the remote control, dude. haih...

2 days gone and I can imagine the car has been strip apart and leaving its cold body rustling in an empty land somewhere... The parts will somewhere or somehow surface I don't know wer...

gti-r

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
cheras
Earlier today my fren's ride got stolen at jusco maluri.
Refer to my posting.

Think the main issue here is that we are also partly to blame as most of us here are creating the demand for gti parts. What i meant here is cheap used parts.

Without the demand, there is no point stealing and unable to dispose the items.
Anyway our police force sucks. My fren had to got to 3 police station just to report and get some documents endorsed. Plus jusco carpark management refuse to show the cctv video with a police reports. Means this will take an additional 2 or 3 hrs after ur ride is stolen.

By then ur car is in some other jungle or state already.
Wat do our 90% of the country's police force is in the admin dept and not crime dept.

Kudos to Police diraja malaysia..

To serve & protect my ass.. or rather to serve my wallet and protect my finance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, need your help gurus. I just bought a evo3 tb from a guy in jb for my lancer 4g18. I know it's plug and play as quite a number of ppl in Singapore has changed their tb to bigger one from evo3. But the one I bought comes with the stepper motor or uou call it isc from a 4g93NA. Will I have any problems with installing it on my engine ? If yes, where in jb can I buy the isc which can be used with a 4g18... ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience