looking for turbo piston for myvi (k3vet or 4e)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

looking for turbo piston for myvi (k3vet or 4e)

ken_wong

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2005
Hello,

I'm looking for turbo piston for my myvi,im using stock piston now.anyone got sell it?for 1 knw is only k3vet n 4e can use for myvi,collect me if im wrong.

Thanks!

wira_tak_laju

4,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2006
bro..i sell 2e-fte 73mm turbo pistons..i got only 1 set left nw..very popular upgrade for myvi k3..pls refer to my sale add 2e-fte pistons for details and pics..call me 016-2458121

jhoonaun

Known Member
Feb 8, 2009
is this pistons confirm can fit into myvi ? pm me the price please~

ken_wong

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2005
myvi piston is 72mm.tats mean need 2 rebore 1mm right.how many mm for yrv piston?

DonaldTan

Known Member
Feb 26, 2009
Guys ...

I have a friend selling ori k3vet 72mm piston brand new ... i got from him RM970. He offer cheaper if i can get more friends to buy together. PM me if ya want lo ...

DonDon

wira_tak_laju

4,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2006
can enter this pistons nicely to ur myvi.just rebore to 73mm to also increase the engine displacement to 1400cc maybe..

Bump:
can enter this pistons nicely to ur myvi.just rebore to 73mm to also increase the engine displacement to 1400cc maybe..
they are brand new and 100% genuine toyota pistons..can safely boost up 2.5 bar as per my prev cust claim.rm680 nett with rings

Bump: holy SH*T ... i had to buy a whole engine just to get the pistons baCK THEN ... :banghead:

currently using on my car and have boosted till up to 2.7 bar with no problems at all ... :driver:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

BUMP for good stuff ...

Attachments

DonaldTan

Known Member
Feb 26, 2009
Hahahaah 73mm DOES NOT GIVE YOU 1400 BRO!!! It does not work that way!!!! Besides... firing area are different! hehehehehe

I need 3 more people in order to get the price at RM 900. Anyone interested? I got 2 people already .... include myself need 2 more people. 72mm no need rebore.. take out original put in only... NGAM NGAM!!!

RM 900 For a set of 4 piston. for 1.0 sorry you keep the spare .. :D

wira_tak_laju

4,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2006
Hahahaah 73mm DOES NOT GIVE YOU 1400 BRO!!! It does not work that way!!!! Besides... firing area are different! hehehehehe

I need 3 more people in order to get the price at RM 900. Anyone interested? I got 2 people already .... include myself need 2 more people. 72mm no need rebore.. take out original put in only... NGAM NGAM!!!

RM 900 For a set of 4 piston. for 1.0 sorry you keep the spare .. :D
Mr Donal Tan my fren..

I m not a desperate seller to get this gut to buy my piston and not to buy urs..i m a senior trader here for quite some time and i have a lot of stock of many pistons frm various car model and hundreds of customer.so i think ur remarks are unnecessary..and i think comparing urs is better and mine not good is in this section is just not the way to do it. if i said something wrong,u may want to put it in a nicer way pls..if u are very good in the technical aspects of this engine..why dont share with everyone..but peace.gud luck with ur sale

Last edited:

DonaldTan

Known Member
Feb 26, 2009
Mr Donal Tan my fren..

I m not a desperate seller to get this gut to buy my piston and not to buy urs..i m a senior trader here for quite some time and i have a lot of stock of many pistons frm various car model and hundreds of customer.so i think ur remarks are unnecessary..and i think comparing urs is better and mine not good is in this section is just not the way to do it. if i said something wrong,u may want to put it in a nicer way pls..if u are very good in the technical aspects of this engine..why dont share with everyone..but peace.gud luck with ur sale
My dear friend,

I am not trying to say your piston no good. I am just pointing out that when you place a 73mm into a 72mm block it does not increase the CC size by 100. It just does not work that way. I did not say my piston better then yours. I DONT EVEN SELL THEM! Someone else sells them... i just want to see if anyone wanna buy together so we can get cheaper price. Sorry if I had offended you.

DonDon

DonaldTan

Known Member
Feb 26, 2009
Already mention la...

K3VET and K3VE piston are same in size but only compression are lower. I need 1 more to get price RM900.

TZ

as mention RM 900 set of 4 piston and pin only. Everything else use original.

DonDon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience