looking for turbo piston for myvi (k3vet or 4e)

Engine and Performance

looking for turbo piston for myvi (k3vet or 4e)

ken_wong

Oct 9, 2005
Hello,

I'm looking for turbo piston for my myvi,im using stock piston now.anyone got sell it?for 1 knw is only k3vet n 4e can use for myvi,collect me if im wrong.

Thanks!

wira_tak_laju

Dec 16, 2006
bro..i sell 2e-fte 73mm turbo pistons..i got only 1 set left nw..very popular upgrade for myvi k3..pls refer to my sale add 2e-fte pistons for details and pics..call me 016-2458121

jhoonaun

Feb 8, 2009
is this pistons confirm can fit into myvi ? pm me the price please~

ken_wong

Oct 9, 2005
myvi piston is 72mm.tats mean need 2 rebore 1mm right.how many mm for yrv piston?

DonaldTan

Feb 26, 2009
Guys ...

I have a friend selling ori k3vet 72mm piston brand new ... i got from him RM970. He offer cheaper if i can get more friends to buy together. PM me if ya want lo ...

DonDon

wira_tak_laju

Dec 16, 2006
can enter this pistons nicely to ur myvi.just rebore to 73mm to also increase the engine displacement to 1400cc maybe..

they are brand new and 100% genuine toyota pistons..can safely boost up 2.5 bar as per my prev cust claim.rm680 nett with rings

Bump: holy SH*T ... i had to buy a whole engine just to get the pistons baCK THEN ... :banghead:

currently using on my car and have boosted till up to 2.7 bar with no problems at all ... :driver:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

BUMP for good stuff ...

DonaldTan

Feb 26, 2009
Hahahaah 73mm DOES NOT GIVE YOU 1400 BRO!!! It does not work that way!!!! Besides... firing area are different! hehehehehe

I need 3 more people in order to get the price at RM 900. Anyone interested? I got 2 people already .... include myself need 2 more people. 72mm no need rebore.. take out original put in only... NGAM NGAM!!!

RM 900 For a set of 4 piston. for 1.0 sorry you keep the spare .. :D

wira_tak_laju

Dec 16, 2006
Hahahaah 73mm DOES NOT GIVE YOU 1400 BRO!!! It does not work that way!!!! Besides... firing area are different! hehehehehe

I need 3 more people in order to get the price at RM 900. Anyone interested? I got 2 people already .... include myself need 2 more people. 72mm no need rebore.. take out original put in only... NGAM NGAM!!!

RM 900 For a set of 4 piston. for 1.0 sorry you keep the spare .. :D
Mr Donal Tan my fren..

I m not a desperate seller to get this gut to buy my piston and not to buy urs..i m a senior trader here for quite some time and i have a lot of stock of many pistons frm various car model and hundreds of customer.so i think ur remarks are unnecessary..and i think comparing urs is better and mine not good is in this section is just not the way to do it. if i said something wrong,u may want to put it in a nicer way pls..if u are very good in the technical aspects of this engine..why dont share with everyone..but peace.gud luck with ur sale

DonaldTan

Feb 26, 2009
Mr Donal Tan my fren..

I m not a desperate seller to get this gut to buy my piston and not to buy urs..i m a senior trader here for quite some time and i have a lot of stock of many pistons frm various car model and hundreds of customer.so i think ur remarks are unnecessary..and i think comparing urs is better and mine not good is in this section is just not the way to do it. if i said something wrong,u may want to put it in a nicer way pls..if u are very good in the technical aspects of this engine..why dont share with everyone..but peace.gud luck with ur sale
My dear friend,

I am not trying to say your piston no good. I am just pointing out that when you place a 73mm into a 72mm block it does not increase the CC size by 100. It just does not work that way. I did not say my piston better then yours. I DONT EVEN SELL THEM! Someone else sells them... i just want to see if anyone wanna buy together so we can get cheaper price. Sorry if I had offended you.

DonDon

DonaldTan

Feb 26, 2009
Already mention la...

K3VET and K3VE piston are same in size but only compression are lower. I need 1 more to get price RM900.

TZ

as mention RM 900 set of 4 piston and pin only. Everything else use original.

DonDon

Three lucky winners from Malaysia were rewarded by Castrol recently with the opportunity to travel to Madrid, Spain, where they got the chance to meet the Castrol Global Ambassador, Cristiano Ronaldo, and train at Real Madrid’s training facility at Valdebebas.

The trip was the result of an integrated Castrol campaign for its consumers and trade partners that saw Goh Su Chin winning the Castrol Edge...