HILUX lover...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Toyota Hilux was used in Top Gear Challenge...

last time was during the famous Hilux destruction by Top gear :

[youtube]Lrk6vsb77xk[/youtube]

Now...the use it for Artic Challenge...

[youtube]5rOGmGXcR7M[/youtube]

There was a full video posted on youtube...the full video...but somehow was removed...it was very challenge on the artic circle...man and machine versus man and dogs...

The race was about Richard racing with a Iditarod (Dogs pulling sledge) agains Jeremy and Captian Slow (James)

And again...The Toyota Hilux won...heeee...

yahooo...proud to be Toyotarian...:driver:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
That's the old Hilux which are built to be tough. The new model is not very tough as it is tuned for urban use. Same goes for Triton and Navara.

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
Toyota Hilux was used in Top Gear Challenge...

last time was during the famous Hilux destruction by Top gear :

[youtube]Lrk6vsb77xk[/youtube]

Now...the use it for Artic Challenge...

There was a full video posted on youtube...the full video...but somehow was removed...it was very challenge on the artic circle...man and machine versus man and dogs...

The race was about Richard racing with a Iditarod (Dogs pulling sledge) agains Jeremy and Captian Slow (James)

And again...The Toyota Hilux won...heeee...

yahooo...proud to be Toyotarian...:driver:
the video was removed due to infrigement rights from bbc, coz last time got a lot of top gear series, but later removed...

in general, land cruiser n hilux in indestructable!!! dats why the east malaysian logger only use hilux/land cruiser for their excursion, damn proud lah... hehe....

my favourite is land cruiser bj20... damn good one.... oldschool...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody tried buying china oxygen sensor before? Anyone bought before and is it ok?

I tried to find new oxygen sensor for my car, its a nissan primera P12 engine. The sensor connector is light blue color, with 3 wires. Couldnt find original or branded oem sensor. All i can find is china brand or no brand oxygen sensor from china..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience