Fvcking Brothers......

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Brothers is only good for buying branded HU unit only. Don't bother with the installation service.

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
my bro car burn total lost after brados install headunit for him. a few days after install there. be careful. buy things but dont install there. all cokia skill people there. some more so expensive the workmanship. total bullshit.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahhahaha....I really had a good laugh reading the experience of ZTH members dealing with Brother's.

Good stuff never comes cheap. Cheap stuff never come good. The service from brother's is shittiest I have ever seen. As expected, their technicians are pretty damn dumb (and arrogant too as they think they are sifu or something) as they are mainly from school drop-out.....

Brother's outlets are Disaster-maker to your car

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
I once got ripped off by them too ...

I drive a Neo (first batch) & wanted to buy the door visor for my car. Decided to go Brothers after a friend of mine told me that that's the only place selling it. Went there, searched the shop & found the items. The sales man quoted me RM50 per pair. Ask "why so expensive?" he just say its normal price. Eventually, he gave me RM45 after long negotiation (I guess he's bored with me already).

When I went to their counter to pay, the sales man said something to the cashier lady in Chinese. I took out the money & about to pay her when she asked whether I wan to install it now? Without any suspicion I just agreed & she asked for the sales man again to installed it. That guy hurriedly took the visor with him & to my car, without cleaning the door first, he just pasted it. I didn't have the chance to say anything when he quickly paste the second one. After that, the guy came to me (with a grin smile) & pat my back saying "Sudah siap boss!")

When I went back to the cashier, handed RM50 & waited for my balance. The cashier girl then just handed me a single receipt without any balance money. I asked her, I thought it was suppose to be RM45? then she asked me to check the receipt & what surprised me big time, they charged me RM5 for that simple installation !!! I argued with the girl why never informed me earlier? she just said that it is a normal service charge.

:hmmmm:

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Another one , I bought and installed door visor there..they use some cheap-ko double sided tape..then another day ( which is tomorrow from the day i bought ) the end of the door visor stick out..every traffic light , I have to press it back..Lucky at home I have a stronger , better , transparent one..That solved my problem..

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
da fat ger damn 7 lanci one :stupid:
yar... yesterdae have a big fight at my shop coz of de fat gurl... de husband workin as technician come infront n whack dis sales guy ....coz of gau tai shou...lolxxxx

Bump:
I once got ripped off by them too ...

I drive a Neo (first batch) & wanted to buy the door visor for my car. Decided to go Brothers after a friend of mine told me that that's the only place selling it. Went there, searched the shop & found the items. The sales man quoted me RM50 per pair. Ask "why so expensive?" he just say its normal price. Eventually, he gave me RM45 after long negotiation (I guess he's bored with me already).

When I went to their counter to pay, the sales man said something to the cashier lady in Chinese. I took out the money & about to pay her when she asked whether I wan to install it now? Without any suspicion I just agreed & she asked for the sales man again to installed it. That guy hurriedly took the visor with him & to my car, without cleaning the door first, he just pasted it. I didn't have the chance to say anything when he quickly paste the second one. After that, the guy came to me (with a grin smile) & pat my back saying "Sudah siap boss!")

When I went back to the cashier, handed RM50 & waited for my balance. The cashier girl then just handed me a single receipt without any balance money. I asked her, I thought it was suppose to be RM45? then she asked me to check the receipt & what surprised me big time, they charged me RM5 for that simple installation !!! I argued with the girl why never informed me earlier? she just said that it is a normal service charge.

:hmmmm:
bro.. can u let me noe which bruch are they..? juz wanna noe more n might be made a complain....

Bump: dis u guys went to puchong brunch b4...?n i nvr heard any complain by ZTHian...

Bump: dis u guys went to puchong brunch b4...?n i nvr heard any complain by ZTHian...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
WTF , I installed mine for RM10

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
yar... yesterdae have a big fight at my shop coz of de fat gurl... de husband workin as technician come infront n whack dis sales guy ....coz of gau tai shou...lolxxxx

Bump:
bro.. can u let me noe which bruch are they..? juz wanna noe more n might be made a complain....
he kena whack ha?? that 2 fler while doin my car also can kiss there one :stupid:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
brother's accesories...they got many items on sale...but mostly are defects item they got it cheap for buying in bulk....tried bought some for used car deals...all spoilts so fast...not even 1 week......good things doesnt come cheap....

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
thought i was d only fe wwho thinks this shop sucks... was looking a skyline34 rear lamps(ok,wrong place to ask,but since i was there,why not ask rite? KJ branch) so,asked a salesperson if they have rear lamps..he said have,took me up to the place displaying lights/lamps etc..and showed me lights for Nissan's...i ask him again,rear lamps for skyline??? he pointed,nissan,nissan...those lamps were for other nissan models.i ask him again,skyline lamps...pointed again saying nissan,nissan..
then,i just told him off,"you really dnt knw what ur seling" and walk off..then,got myself a car perfume..hahaha..

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
brother's accesories...they got many items on sale...but mostly are defects item they got it cheap for buying in bulk....tried bought some for used car deals...all spoilts so fast...not even 1 week......good things doesnt come cheap....
great quote bro....:adore::adore::adore:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Speechless.... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hahaha...i did once asked for a wira carpet mat, he then took a measuring tape and measure my car then starting to cut from a huge carpet roll downstairs...i blur then i said no need...i come later......that was at the huge outlet near giant LDP near western digital...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So, it has been a pretty fantastic 2011 for me. As some of you might know, I first bought my DSLR end of Dec 2010, and started taking random pictures of cars along the streets of Kuala Lumpur. Over the course of an entire year, many things happened for me...

It is incredibly difficult to express how I feel in words, so instead, I have decided to come up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience