Ironic

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hey guys,

Sorry for lack of updates. Been busy so car neglected cause new house renovation took longer and cost much more than expected. Also been busy trying to shield from economic downturn.

Basically HKS2.8 in progress using a whole new RB26 cause only turbos, cams, cam gears could be salvaged from my blown motor. Block had a hole the size of a fist and head was only fit for the bin. I'll be retaining the D-Jetro and GTRS turbo setup for 5000kms run-in period which I hope to do by Christmas. Once I feel confident that the engine is robust enough then I'll proceed further. For now its one step at a time - I'm in no hurry.

KungFu - I don't dare recommend you invest in anything since I have no idea what your financial situation is nor am I actively investing myself. For now whatever businesses I have an interest in are pretty much running autopilot. If I were you, I'd just hold on to the cash for now. Or go shopping hahah.

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
Aiyooooo cannot shopping anymore leeeeeeewwww~ I finally come to sense to make more money rather than spending them. Maybe sudah tua meh... Don't want hanky panky anymore. Futhermore I'm only small-small siput compare to a big business tycoon like you. Me kerja makan gaji mah~

Anyway, I got a question to ask Sifu regarding Skyline. I am aiming to own a Skyline within my budget before the end of the year. Let's say I got RM30K to spare for the downpayment. My loan can go (roughly) around RM200K with RM2+++ installment for 8-9 years.

So here's are my options base on the car I found so far:

1. Getting a R34 Sedan Auto running on RB20DE (Unregister) for RM100K to RM110K and later convert it to a monster with RB26DETT heart, Manual Transmission. 4 doors sound unique to me and I could keep it for a very long.

2. Getting a R34 GT-T like most people do and carry-on with my life.

3. Sell my Toyota Celica, add another RM10K to RM20K for the down payment and get myself a 2000 GT-R (Standard Specs).

If I go with option 1 and 2, I could spare some money to invest and make more money out of them. But if I go with option 3, it will definitely fulfill my ambition to own a GT-R because I promise myself; "Till the day a GT-R I own, I shall never be a groom". Sound promising eh?

What should I do? I am worst at making decision.

Last edited:

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
wow..PIMPIM mind to share in detail how you come till today?? really interest to learn from you la..haha...hope you dont mind..thanks ya...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Sorry for lack of updates, long story short the car is finally done. :adore:

Here's a teaser :biggrin:

Bump: Sorry for lack of updates, long story short the car is finally done. :adore:

Here's a teaser :biggrin:

2point9

Dec 1, 2007
if im not mistaken , saw this car at ss2 a couple of weeks back b4 CNY...the matte black looks good bro ..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hakunamatata - just got back from spray painters so going to send it for an oil change + tune before I bother cleaning up the engine bay. Looks relatively stock though.

2point9 - before CNY it was Bayside Blue so you must have seen someone else

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
My dream as a kid was to grow up to become a rice boy.

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
omfg. that's one mean looking r34. damn, thanks for the pics. now i'll def stay clear if i see u.
damn, it looks sick as hell.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
[PIMPIN], saw your 'new' ride at Aman Suria yesterday evening. Looking good.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
finally out from mikey's place ya ...

ur car looks badder meaner and above all, sexier mate ... spot on

bila minum2?