Special Edition PS3 For Sell!!!!

All Other Stuff

Special Edition PS3 For Sell!!!!

snake_gtr

Sep 29, 2008
yeah everyone...you heard me... its the Special Edition ceramic white version of the newest PS3!

To be clear, this is the latest PS3, not the first edition... bought at the last day of October, so its only 1 month 10 day... the total time playing also doesnt reach 20hours..... now its for sale at a cheap price!!!

Do notice that its included with 2 original Blu-Ray Discs which is Grand Theft Auto IV and Need For Speed Pro Street.

But... Im selling this set with Eye Wear 3D to use it together with the PS3, simply connect the cable and u have glasses style TV. They use it in Japan, and now its here and its the only set in Malaysia for now.

well, here's the pics of the PS3 and the Eyewear.

The PS3 is guarantee NO scratch at all... its almost new... i think its better than new. Cause got 2 BD game... 1 cost more than RM200... and i clean the PS3 everyday.lol... I love it like my own baby..

The 40GB PS3 is complete with
-1 PS3
-1 controller (original)
-Controller charger(cause it wireless)
-All the wires
-1 complete Box
-2 BD games (GTA IV and NFS Pro Street)

The eyewear 3D is also a neccessity for the PS3... if u want to play in 3D, but dont have HDMI TV.. buy this thing...plug the PS3 in your room, and plug in the Eyewear , and enjoy it... the sound i dare to say... The Most Realistic Sound Ive Ever Heard!! (except in real world sound lah) even if u have HDMI TV, I reccomend u to buy it da... i tried both and i enjoy the eyewear more than the TV...

The Eyewear also complete with
-1 eyewear
-1 complete box
-1 charger

Price for both complete set is RM3000.... its not expensive if u think carefully... how many special ceramic new PS3 u have ever seen? and is it come with 2 interesting BD? and i use it not reaching 20 hours only... if i wrap it in box again... its no different than new da... :wink:

Plus...! the eyewear is actually selling it for RM1800.... and the PS3 also rm2k+ now selling together with the PS3 RM3000 only... To be fair im actually rugi... not untung...cos along kejar already ,need money fast... before i kena bunuh...lol... so, buy this set u untung cos got 2 rare items and save a life of 1 human...haha..

Haiya...!! before i forgot... the contact number...
012 360 7210 dats me...
Location Ampang..... thanks for reading! 8)

P/S : Its a perfect give for the Christmas! :twisted: if u give it to your GF, sure that night u got "special service" hahaha..

clumsy_clownz

Jun 15, 2006
waaaa nice item,,,,,
free BUMP for u,,,,, :biggrin:

snake_gtr

Sep 29, 2008
THANKS BRO.....

bump!!! selling cheap rare items.....

fatkimi

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
its normal ps3 with 40gb... its old stock..... no new version white with 2.0 version

snake_gtr

Sep 29, 2008
its the new one... u can see from the line...its silver instead of chrome... and it dont have memory card capabilities..,,,

bump!!

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Nice and rare item...

Free bump for you bro...

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
heyy ... idon't know much on PS3 model ... but i do bought mine same like urs white color 40G mid mid this year ... and guess what? it does not cost more than the normal ps3 ... just chose white as my room is all white ...

so the question is ... is there really a Special Edition PS3 as u mentioned?

fatkimi

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
if special version sure got memory card reader

sony not downgred any new model or version...

from 40 gb to 80gb

lot of inprovment u can see

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Wow...really hard sale...:rock::rock::rock:. Anyway...wuts the latest price for a new set of PS3 on the market right now?

campa

Aug 11, 2005
mal..
5k i think
no offense
happy new year. hope oil will not increase again. wanna collect fund to buy ps3 :thrasher:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello friends and sifus.....i just do some minor modification on my satria neo...currently im installing 1 inch spacer into my wheels....so the problems is how can i diy to flip the arc fender myself....i have browsing the u tube and see how to do rear fender rolls....it required some machinery to do it...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience