Persona Problem

Jul 13, 2007
Evryone..can we share the Proton Persona Problem...mayb we can discuss how to solve that problem..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
persona problem? maybe u start of with a topic or area of concerns...then we talk about it...so far not much to complaint about persona..lately only complaints is about delivery period for certain model only ....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
what campro problem u are concerned about...can elaborate a bit ah...:)

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
my friend persona problem inside body(chasis) got defected (like acid coming out from steel and make rusty), unsatisfied buy the car until now still going to service center complaint the problem..somemore got touching sound if cornering...sighh maybe unlucky car lorr..

d15z1sux

Sep 9, 2007
a bit off topic but proton should have bought the petronas engines instead of developing their own campro... :P

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
my friend persona problem inside body(chasis) got defected (like acid coming out from steel and make rusty), unsatisfied buy the car until now still going to service center complaint the problem..somemore got touching sound if cornering...sighh maybe unlucky car lorr..
i dun think this is main prob for pesona... coz already so many years, still same prob in most proton models...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
a bit off topic but proton should have bought the petronas engines instead of developing their own campro... :P
u know what, ive been thinking about the same thing, FOR YEARS!! y ler proton?tim kai ya? the E01 and E02 were VERY GOOD, high performance, reliability engines

Gobbi_21

Known Member
Feb 15, 2007
persona ... having aircond problem .. on and off by it self .. wiring problem ..
than got the the driver side mirror problem ... like get stuck like that ... and then the rubber of the mirror ... comes out ... and then when u off the engine ... the engie still runs ... i dnt know whether its a system or its a default ...its like cools the engine down i guess after a rough drive... then dam under power .... the FC gets effected because not enough torque ... have to press the oil more ..
pick up also very bad .... basically the engineer is a bit bodoh in the design ... the engine is not enough to carrry the weight of the car ... i took the car to genting .. blady hell .. i need to drive at gear 1 and 2 only .... no power at alll ....
hmmm wat else some more ... i think for now this much lah ...
anyone has idea how to make the engine to perform well ...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
persona ... having aircond problem .. on and off by it self .. wiring problem ..
than got the the driver side mirror problem ... like get stuck like that ... and then the rubber of the mirror ... comes out ... and then when u off the engine ... the engie still runs ... i dnt know whether its a system or its a default ...its like cools the engine down i guess after a rough drive... then dam under power .... the FC gets effected because not enough torque ... have to press the oil more ..
pick up also very bad .... basically the engineer is a bit bodoh in the design ... the engine is not enough to carrry the weight of the car ... i took the car to genting .. blady hell .. i need to drive at gear 1 and 2 only .... no power at alll ....
hmmm wat else some more ... i think for now this much lah ...
anyone has idea how to make the engine to perform well ...
is your persona the 1st batch in year 2007 and if i not mistaken its a manual transmission ya.
if yes, i do agree that manual has a great lagg in gear 2, it is like dragging. about the wiring defects and side mirror problems, kindly send to the nearest proton svc ctr and bring along yr svc booklet, the car is under warranty for 5years so u have the right to seek proton to rectify it.

kaYcee

Oct 30, 2008
KL
im MT persona owner, juz 2 share wit u guys my xperience.

1. engine underpower, every1 know! off a/c can feel little bit better in pick up, otherwise like turtle). engine respond super slow! y proton use such ECU huh?

2. many persona got abnormal noise fr front r/h side suspension when passing uneven/bumpy road. complaint million of time at service ctr but end up no solution. the s/a explained dat da noice coz by da power steerin hose, not fr suspension part!
bluddy hell! simply give excuses as they cant solve da prob!

3. gear shift not smooth at all especially from 3rd down gear to 2nd, must push hard hard!

4. 1st time go2 genting, back wit da front disc brake warped! complaint at service ctr then changed new pair! wtf poor disc brake, cant use 4 down hill?

5. only few mths on da road, dashboard n doors got funny noise oledy! where is quality?

6. headlamp lens turned blur within few mths! if use 100w bulb sure regret!

7. rear suspension too soft! high speed corner? dun try!

8. 1 of my fren got his persona IAFM on last yr, but its engine got funny knoking noise! after complaint, proton replaced a new cylinder head assy but stil da same! they chk til now still not kao tim yet! my fren wait til his neck long! wtf!!! y proton cant solve its own engine prob?

hai...persona...

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
is that bad huh?!! proton...pls take care of ur products...we shared is bcoz we care...:bawling:

ned22am

Sep 11, 2008
wah went that bad huh? mmm may be we can help proton ar? :hmmmm:

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
the solution for the problem is easy...swapping the old CEO to young and energetic person...maybe Tengku Djan...:driver::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Paris Motor Show is almost upon us and one of the most awaited unveiling would surely be at the stand from Sant’Agata as Lamborghini will be lifting the lid on its latest lethal bull, the Murcielago-replacing Jota.

While most new replacement models these days are accompanied by a boost in power, it inevitably gets a little porkier too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience