Car Insurance claim

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
in general, almost 100% of the claimer are abusing the claims and hurt consumer.

The insurance company themself have to take up most of the responsibilities because they are not concern with what their insurer get but only their income and payout ratio.. so this create a grey area of true and lies.

and also la.. the adjuster also b%^7ard :mad:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
business lor.....one trying to save cost, one trying to maximise profit and insured is the one suffer and ended up with some inferior works....juz 2cents of mine...

Bump:
in general, almost 100% of the claimer are abusing the claims and hurt consumer.

The insurance company themself have to take up most of the responsibilities because they are not concern with what their insurer get but only their income and payout ratio.. so this create a grey area of true and lies.

and also la.. the adjuster also b%^7ard :mad:
yeap, no consistency in every adjustor's report...it vary from one another even same damage....anyway its beyond our control....insurance company appointed them, ...

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
N sometimes we won't really know adjuster could be very close friend with workshop. Assuming they have to go to these workshops every now and then. Of course all the workshop people will try to make friends with them. But then let just not assume too much. I just hope they do things fair and square then I am okay already. I am willing to pay for the betterment provided your work are satisfactory. Too bad I do not know any workshop when I accident.

Can I ask you guys, I also had a summon due to that accident case. Is it able to get a discount now? As far as I heard no discount this month. :(

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
N sometimes we won't really know adjuster could be very close friend with workshop. Assuming they have to go to these workshops every now and then. Of course all the workshop people will try to make friends with them. But then let just not assume too much. I just hope they do things fair and square then I am okay already. I am willing to pay for the betterment provided your work are satisfactory. Too bad I do not know any workshop when I accident.

Can I ask you guys, I also had a summon due to that accident case. Is it able to get a discount now? As far as I heard no discount this month. :(
if the adjuster is close wit the workshop, this is a good news for u..

at least the parts claimed are given, so workshop can replace for u.

if adjuster n workshop not close, adjuster very strict and most of the minor damaged parts they ask repair, not to change...example, minor damaged front bonnet = repair instead of change, minor damged front fender = repair instead of replace...

but if adjuster n workshop is close, al replaced instead of repair...so its good for u.

btw, old car is like tat.betterment applied due to depreciation values.

workshop is just a middle person between client and insurance company, they do as instructed by insurnace company according to adjuster reports.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
actually what huakenny says is also true la....

bout the summon, usually no discount but u can appeal at the counter or try check via www.myeg.com.my .....if pay online u get some discount...i tried last week.

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
Is it we straight submit there , it will auto appeal?

"

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
Sad... really hope still got discount.. seriously too broke now....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Sad... really hope still got discount.. seriously too broke now....
usually the workshop wil do the appeal and rm150 to pdrm and 50 tips for the sjn.....check it out from the workshop....not sure now any change in policy...

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
Work shop said PDRM now also no discount .. and dunno why
Another tow fella i met there say can get but I always call him then he also close phone....
feel like susah nak minta tolong.. :(

I wish if anyone can help me save some, i will greatly appreciate and if got some extra.. of coz will belanja.....

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
david, you are in the wrong hand of the wrong person.

i dont know how there work things out, but in klang, the workshop is very competitive. i had 3 minor accident last year. and each time i just got more fancier by how the repair man workthings.

I learned, always the repair guy pay for everything, not even a dime should come out from my wallet.

2 time is even better, they loan me a kelisa .

3 time is the sweetest, not only being offered a car, but some cash back too ... hhahaaa

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
That's why.. I am so sad coz I tried to push them to settle the summonses for me too but they die die refuse.
I don't know anyone in KL/Selangor area so I got no choice...

Really stress now cause I just change my car tires lately .. money-stress .. no more savings already

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
just take it a learning course lor..... next time y ou will know better to take matter in hand

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
maybe you can give me the workshop name.. we can collect some work shop name which provide good service. If anyone here needs help. we always know which reliable workshop we can call for help

sharkv12

Nov 19, 2008
The accident's summon is non-negotiable. RM300 is for sure. I've just paid mine, because it's blocking me from renewing my road tax.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got all my lights changed to white LED. Even my low beam is white LED. But the high beam unfortunately is 90/120W Hella yellow.... I want white lights.... I am very much aware that HID of any candlelight watt is illegal. So moving on to Halogen bulbs. But what about white "halogen" bulbs? Raybrig? PIAA? Philips? Are they legal from JPJ? I asked THREE shops already... All answered the same thing.. Either not sure or JPJ will tahan but they check if HID or not and will let go if halogen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience