Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] Loaded 01/05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7.5 GTA

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
PRICE DOWN TO RM125K! LAST PRICE..LETTING IT GO QUICK!

After some time thinking, I've decided to part with my beloved car. A little project that is completed when I took over the car from a friend a year ago. It's an original 01/05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7.5 GTA with tiptronic transmission. I'm the second owner in Malaysia. Car was bought by the first owner from SG Motor in Damansara. Mods on the car alone are worth about RM50k including the full Evo 8 facelift. Replaced most of the wear and tear parts of the car such as the timing belt, water pump, all major and minor oils/fluids, brake pads. Service every 3 months ON TIME. Mileage less than 100000km. The car was just repainted a month ago due to the fading old paintjob and maintained by regular washes/waxing/polishing. Car is now pushing out a safe 270WHP on all 4 wheels. Car mechanicals are maintained by a close mech/fren of mine who is a perfectionist and all the mods and tuning are done by GT Auto Sunway. Below are the specs of my car:

Engine specs:
Garrett GT2835 Turbo
Custom Thailand Manifold(GT Auto)
Turbosmart Ultragate 38mm wastegate
Apexi Dual Funnel filter
Custom downpipe/frontpipe by EXSS WORK(with Cool-It thermalwrap), Blitz NUR Spec cat-back
Denso Iridium plugs
Walbro fuel pump
Sard fuel regulator
Greddy Spec M intercooler kit
Works Engineering silicone radiator hose
HKS SSQV2 blow-off valve
Custom engine oil cooler with steel braided hose
Special Tomei ECU for GTA(fine tuned by Greddy E-Manage blue edition)

Suspension, brakes and wheels:
Buddy Club Race Spec Damper semi-adjustables with Swift 100 springs, Mintex brake pads and 17x8.5 ET30 Silver Enkei RPF1 rims(not shown in pic) with 235/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R tires.

Interior and exterior:
Defi meter(boost, oil temp, water temp) with controller, Blitz SBC-iD boost controller, Apexi pen type turbo timer, Recaro's from Evo 8, Alpine headunit. complete Evo 8 bodykit and Racecraft carbon trunk lid

Pics:

Ok the price! I'll be honest here, I'm looking for RM125k LAST PRICE ALL GO. I think it's value for money for what you get. Cash/loan(self) is up to you. Loan is available, I can check for interested buyers. I bought the car cash so the car is trouble free financially. I can assure you the car is good for years to come. Wanted to keep it at first as my daily ride but I dun think it's a good idea. I hope I can find a good new owner for my car. I can be contacted @ 0123602861. That's all! Thanks for viewing:wavey:

Update: Muamalat and Maybank offering RM80k loan estimate while CIMB is about RM100k.

Attachments

Last edited:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
140K cash..u mmg kaya betui la..:biggrin:

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha that was a year ago...worth more last time. RM140k seems abit on the expensive side I agree, but if there is a really serious buyer, I dun mind to nego:biggrin:

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Indeed its very familiar. :wavey:

This car is awesome. I have sat inside and also convoyed with it. Guaranteed syok!

nofastcar

Apr 20, 2006
I use to drive this car around.... My friend was the 1st owner... In fact, I was with him when he bought the car.... We did the mods together too ... Sometimes, ppl thought it was my car.. hahah

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I use to drive this car around.... My friend was the 1st owner... In fact, I was with him when he bought the car.... We did the mods together too ... Sometimes, ppl thought it was my car.. hahah
Wah! So you know the 1st owner? Howard? He's in Aussie now rite? Say hi to him for me:wavey: You buy la this car hahaha!

Last edited:

nofastcar

Apr 20, 2006
Yes, he is in Aussie now driving a 6.0L V8 :biggrin:. This 7.5 GTA is a great car....mods from 1st owner was all done in a reputable tuning house in Singapore. The pillar mould for the 3 defi meters are custom made... looks like part of the original interior... Loads and loads of other expensive goodies.... and this car is fast! What happen to the Gialla bumper and original spoiler? u din like it?

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, he is in Aussie now driving a 6.0L V8 :biggrin:. This 7.5 GTA is a great car....mods from 1st owner was all done in a reputable tuning house in Singapore. The pillar mould for the 3 defi meters are custom made... looks like part of the original interior... Loads and loads of other expensive goodies.... and this car is fast! What happen to the Gialla bumper and original spoiler? u din like it?
Wahh..petrol ain't cheap down in Aussie but still can drive V8. Respect man haha. He's in Perth rite? I'm going down there this coming Tuesday for a holiday. I sold the old bodykit to a friend of mine who was really desperate:rofl: Wanted to replace em with Voltex kits but I decided to go with the ori Evo 8 look instead. The ori spoiler is still with me. Sayang wanna drill the carbon trunk to fit the spoiler so the original trunk and spoiler is at my fren's workshop. Yeah man...it's ALOT faster now with a bigger turbo. Thanks for you comment dude:biggrin: For interested buyers, I'm going to Aussie this coming Tuesday for a week so anything, you can reach me on my cellphone. I'll be checking with the bank this Monday about the max loan for this car. Will keep you guys posted:biggrin:

rosizzat1000

Known Member
Mar 20, 2008
wah.. wanna sell ur car arh?? what happen?? wanna buy satria?? hahaha... hey guys!! this car are very2 well maintained by the owner.. dia pegang kereta sendiri mcam pegang baby!! seriously, he so JAGA this car laa... and i stim with his wastegate, the turbosmart... realy2 smart weh!!! banayk syokkkk woooo!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::driver:

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Omg...dun leak out my secret laaaa. Shy wei:thefinger: Update for today: I might bring down the price but I'll take out some stuff la:biggrin:

P/S: I just came back from Muamalat and Maybank, both offering RM80k loan estimate. A fren told me CIMB offering RM100k for my car but I din have time to go and ask myself. I'll be heading to Aussie tomorrow till next week. Will update about the loan that CIMB is offering first thing next week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all Radiostar Customers, Visitors to our thread and ZTH members,

We would like to invite you to the Asian Festival Of Speed Race held this coming weekend 15th of May at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC).

For those of you who are curious what this race is all about, its an Asian car race held in Malaysia, Thailand, China and Korea. This top notch race which has international recognization is organized by our very own Malaysian company, Motorsport Asia.

Radiostar will be there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience