my contact with lowlife roadbully (PGA 5155)

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Next time if see this type of situation, just tell him if got balls to beat, make it fast. His car got number plate and you can report to the police. When he beat you, just run to his car and whack his car roof (for police to track down his car, just in case he use fake number plate). If you afraid of his size or something, don't worry, you mouth can easily tear down his ear or nose.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
a real big stuff wont talk so much,when u said u r not paying in the 1st place,they will either punch or juz drive away & u'll know wat happen next...if u meet someone talk so much for RM100 or RM200,juz ride ur bike home or police station.

met 3 indian (im not racist) who hit my car & act taikor in the middle of the night,end up they have a very nice talk to pak misai a day after...:thefinger:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Give the Gen2 driver one niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccceeeeeeeeeeeee tight bitch slap in face (but before dat u better start your motor first ok)
thats barbarian style ler...:biggrin: no good ma...

talk nicely ma...:biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
wah..usually motorbike will ask for compensation....actually vice versa...in any situation, if they start to threaten u, snap their pics if possible or snap the car pics and tell them if they hit u, u report....call police immediately...usually they'll arrive in 5mins..my few friends encountered it...even suspicion one we can report....call 03-21159999 or sms 32728.

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
5 min? well i don't think they can come that fast..
they are always slow when it come to reports.. i've experienced it many times.. whatever reports.. ishkk..
but man, you've learnt your lesson.. you can forget about it...
man if he wants to fight, just kick his balls.. that simple..

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
agreed JINEIL..
government can't be trusted..
same goes for bomba...
unless you say, "ada duit" they will be there in 10 sec
:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
agreed JINEIL..
government can't be trusted..
same goes for bomba...
unless you say, "ada duit" they will be there in 10 sec
:biggrin:
bomba..., still consider ok for me..., but hairan is... when call them to catch snake, then said pay rm30 to them, they arrive in 10 mins(8km from my house)...
polis..?? my jiran's jiran, saw their house been break in, then call polis(3km from there).... after 4 hour baru arrive... the excuse they given was "takde kaki tangan"....:mad: that jiran just waiting at outside for 4 hour, in cold.... coz cannot usik anything just incase polis need to do some investigation... end up, not even walk not that house....:mad::mad::mad:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Biasa lah , Malaysia Boleh!..experience many times to..People accident , bleeding , but take like coming from outerspace only..I cycle there also faster..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
tow trackers are very efficient and effective ya..

Bump: tow trackers are very efficient and effective ya..but not insurance companies ones..

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
bomba..., still consider ok for me..., but hairan is... when call them to catch snake, then said pay rm30 to them, they arrive in 10 mins(8km from my house)...
polis..?? my jiran's jiran, saw their house been break in, then call polis(3km from there).... after 4 hour baru arrive... the excuse they given was "takde kaki tangan"....:mad: that jiran just waiting at outside for 4 hour, in cold.... coz cannot usik anything just incase polis need to do some investigation... end up, not even walk not that house....:mad::mad::mad:
Biasa lah , Malaysia Boleh!..experience many times to..People accident , bleeding , but take like coming from outerspace only..I cycle there also faster..
that explains their proposa to buy the 26 Lancer Evolution X for the PDRM lor ..... say ' cannot reach accident scene in time ... bla bla bla ...yada yada yada :thefinger:

***Pls. see my signature***

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ahahha pablo ... nice one bro ...

that's how they justify their purchase la ... no wonder ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi y'all......

Im not sure if this kind of topics have been discussed before. I've tried to browse all the forums, but it seems that this site is too slow...

Ok. Straight to the point!...

If any one of you guys knows where can i install a device(?) that allows me to start my car engine with a remote? If yes, where is the best place? FYI, i'm in Cheras area.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience