Honda Accord

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
hmm...looks like half cut of da accord from kedai potong put there to make scene.....cant imagine how it bcome like that.... from wat i see mebbe this guy bought 2 of the cuts from chop shop sambung....mana tau accident ...belah 2 back......just crappin..anyway RIP to the driver

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
wat i think happen is...the car travel to fast...lost control...start going sideways and hit a divider squarely making the car opened like a tin of sardine can....i think ler...logical explanation...

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
scared the shit out of me, i got an accord same model as this...
wah, scary leh..
wat caused it ah?

freddy

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
da car reminds me of da accord from da arab driftin clip....was he tryin 2 immitate wat da other accord did....

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
gila wan la disss.......
kaw² crash

glee

Known Member
Originally posted by SataniC@Jan 30 2005, 18:51
wat i think happen is...the car travel to fast...lost control...start going sideways and hit a divider squarely making the car opened like a tin of sardine can....i think ler...logical explanation...
if you look at the 2nd last pic, you can see the concrete divider. just as you said.

you cant say this is a bad image for honda, any car would break in half if it hit a divider like that, cars just cannot take impacts like that. even a small tree can inflict the same amount of damage to a car like that.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I've seen a similar car vs tree accident in TTDI b4... a Perdana V6 skidded while trying to avoid a speeding Lexus and crashed into a tree...

Driver OK but the car was totalled. The tree trunk went inside from the front left passenger door and into the centre console (where the armrest / gear shifter are located).

Imagine this, a huge tree inside the car! :o

Till this day, the tree is still in TTDI (quite a big tree though)... :P

glee

Known Member
Originally posted by acbc@Jan 31 2005, 12:33
I've seen a similar car vs tree accident in TTDI b4... a Perdana V6 skidded while trying to avoid a speeding Lexus and crashed into a tree...

Driver OK but the car was totalled. The tree trunk went inside from the front left passenger door and into the centre console (where the armrest / gear shifter are located).

Imagine this, a huge tree inside the car! :o

Till this day, the tree is still in TTDI (quite a big tree though)... :P
reminds me of that merc s class, that hit that tiny tree outside of the science centre, car also almost chopped in half.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Originally posted by glee@Jan 31 2005, 14:39
reminds me of that merc s class, that hit that tiny tree outside of the science centre, car also almost chopped in half.
Say... that must be the Taylor College's director... I think the new came out on major dailies.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
not to flame honda but...
i tink i've seen, read n heard of many accidents wic involved honda cars normally end up wif the honda car torn apart into 2 pieces.... :o

3G's

Known Member
Jun 16, 2004
Visit site
Now thaT really sUcks!...

It musT be under a very high speed tO get
thiS kind of a resulT...sad thing

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
ehh?wats the use of air bag then....????

even no seat belt i'm sure the air bag will come into aid rite???

damn scared edi...i wont speed wit my mom accord anymore...=(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My mom just recently purchased an Avanza and wanted to do V-kool tinting for it. My question is-

- Is v-kool the best tinting in Malaysia? Other suggestions?

- Where can I do it somewhere in Cheras/KL by authorised installers?

- How much will it cost to so full tinting?

Thanks for your feedbacks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience