Tinted with the highest quality film...BEST PRICE IN TOWN

All Other Stuff

Tinted with the highest quality film...BEST PRICE IN TOWN

de777

Feb 26, 2007
3M TINTED FILM ....the highest quality film with a good offer..

Here,we are one of the authorized distributor and installer for 3M in Klang Valley.We guaranteed u the best price and among the lowest compare to other competitors.We have a wide range type of films with the highest quality and it's genuine from 3M.

3M Safety and Security Window Film help u deter street crime.Helps to hold the glass in place,the criminal don't have the quick access they need to successfully smash and grab merchandise.The window slows them down to such a degree that they may choose to move on to an easier target.

- Thicker is not necessarily better and the strength of a film isn't really related to its thickness.And ours is the only 4mm film that passes the 400 foot-pound impact level of ANSI Z97.1 standard and GSA explosive blast standards.

-Low reflection,View perfection...the new 3M Night Vision window film offers protection from the sun's damaging UV Rays and controls heat and glare,while inviting warm,natural light into the room and increasing comfort.Night Vision film has a low interior reflectivity that leaves your view clearer than ever,especially at night.

-Natural light,without the fading...3M Night Vision window films blocks up to 99% of the sun UV rays and rejects up to 71% of solar heat.So you don't have to keep pulling your shades to keep your home beautiful and comfortable.

-3M will provide you with a 10 years of warranty....feel good rite...

We are doing for cars,houses,offices and buildings

Give me call for a free consultation and you will be satisfied with 3M products.
For Zth forumers.....i ll give a bit discount and a commission for introduce someone.

New product PRESTIGE 70.....
- Top range of 3M Film
Light transmit 68%
Heat Rejection up to 59%
IRR about 97%
UV 99 %
blue color
Promo price for one whole car - RM 2200

012-3297830
Joe

Last edited:

de777

Feb 26, 2007
CNY bump!!!! thanx guys for the response and feedback...a lot more info will come....

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
i already tinted my car using solar gaurd tint ! but now i feel still hot inside wen driving hot n sunny days !
so can you recommend something ? or can i ask that is there a tint that only blocks heat n jus can add to the tint that i have alreay installed coz i dont want my car mirrors looks very dark when driving !
pls advice !
TQ

de777

Feb 26, 2007
yeah..u can apply double layer.but better u remove the previous tinted.As we know that 3M adhesive is the best in the market.so,when doing tinted using 3M film,we want it to be sticked well.please be noticed that bonding is partly one of those criteria to get the best quality when doing tinting.We have several types for economical,Night Vision film and Safety film but for sure,all with the top quality items.No Doubt sir.
When u re saying tinted means that u want the purpose of tinting.First,we want to block the heat.Then block the UV and IR.Test 3M product first,then u will be convinced.It is part afar better than using others film within the price range.

luisteo79

Known Member
Jan 16, 2006
Quote For Kancil 97 Purple Color
Pls Give Me 2 Price For All Window (with And Without Windscrrem)

de777

Feb 26, 2007
Prestige film now is in the market.Whole car cost bout RM2200.Top range of 3 M film....same spec with crystalline 70.Comply with JPJ rules and regulations.New series compare to crystalline series......only few in Malaysia...thanx

quok86

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
Melaka
had my CRV done and i have to give my compliments to 3M...
i've chosen NightVision and i really liked the color.. light shade of brown which matches my silver CRV.

de777

Feb 26, 2007
Thanx to the new bimmer and one ' Fairlady 350Z'...nice car as well

jameslts

Known Member
Nov 12, 2007
dude wat make u says dat 3M is better than v-kool?? pm me da price for new honda civic... both securtiy film n normal film..

jai_deto

Jan 21, 2006
bro.. please pm me da price for vios n airtrek... both securtiy film n normal film.. thanx.

de777

Feb 26, 2007
all pm replied...for houses and buildings also...we are specialized in this industry.just gimme a call or msg me for further consultation...

Last edited by a moderator:

de777

Feb 26, 2007
Naza Ria..pls call me or msg me back....update for today....

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
bro i have one layer of goldust tint already...
but if i wanna add another layer for security(anti smash)...do i have 2 remove the tint that i have done previously?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Latest Offer!!!! Ecu Tuning For Mit.airtrek ..... To Remove Speed Cut Only rm 288...... Second Stage Tuning Remove Speed Cut, Boost Cut, Rev Cut Only rm388,.....and For First Stage Remaping Including Of Remove Speed Cut,boost Cut,rev Cut, Air/fuel Map Tuning Only Rm 788 .....second Stage Remaping Including Fo Remove Speed Cut, Boost Cut,rev Cut, Air/fuel Map Tuning,boost Tuning,ignition Tuning Only rm 988 .. Limiter Time Only........pls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience