Idiot Drivers

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Satria, are you for real? I have a lorry here but no driver yet...Hehehe...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Saw this when i was having lunch. Don't know is his brain cacat or badan cacat. Just simply double park like that. Much worst is that its a 1 way road. The taxi behind also idiotic, coming from the no entry direction.:mad:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
zth car spotted..........
wakakakakakakaka........
Lot of double parkers....so did you manage to get out?

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
haha i know this place, the 1 near to TAR college old town white coffe which is at the industrial area ???the owner drives a M3 T_T

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
thats jaya 33... my office opposite old town only...hehe

i finish work 7pm la dei....my car only one left when i'm leaving

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
PocRoc, what happen to your front bumper...:hmmmm:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
met accident in aug...changed to VID but din suit my taste den changed back to BC n till now havent spray...olang miskin la cam ni

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
OT: dont worry bro, i'll spray for u. when im free i go to that place i'll make sum gravity on ur bumper. im sure after u come back from office to ur car, u will see that ur bumper painted already :p

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
na_power,
I'm guessing you meant to say "grafiti" instead of "gravity". Gravity is one of female's worst enemy, except those flat-liner girls (girls with no breast). haha

PockyRocky,
Jaya33 has an old town cafe? How come I can't see it wan? My office is near to your office leh. hehehe My office is opposite Amway, near Stamford Campus. hehe

Anyway, here's some oh-so-clever driver. I guess stupidity is becoming a disease, eh?

And now, here's 2 seriously fucked up drivers. I told the kelisa owner who was there at the moment to keep a steel pipe in his car. When someone blocks his car, just smash the car's window, open the door and put down the hand brake to push the car away. Sometimes, immediate destructive decisions is necessary. First pic, green shirt dude is the kelisa owner.
Now, I'm interested to hear all you people's opinion on what will you do, if you were the kelisa owner.

thilak79

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Saw this guy in Carrefour Subang last Sat. New Car but havent learned for a proper Parking.

Go back to Driving Schools la wei !!

I.D.I.O.T. !!!

Attachments

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
oh, thats at SS2 WaiSekKai there...
looks like its the merc fault causing a chain rxn.
but the neo stil bodo, stil got enuf space for him to park nicely.
Yep, ss2 wai sek kai there. I'm considering to print and photostat a paper that says, "If you can't park, don't drive, stupid idiot". Then, use super glue and stick at the rear wind screen of those cars. When they remove the paper, there will surely be stuck paper remains on their wind screen.

titanrev,
but I wanna drive the lorry to teach those idiot parkers a lesson only. Just wanna use the lorry to crush those dumb cars. hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had already taken a peek on how the guys with their naturally aspirated time-shavers lap the Sepang circuit, and they could really post some pretty impressive lap times. Especially those that run the Honda Civic FD2R, they literally dominated most of the top spots! But now, it is time to shift our attention and find out how the guys (and a girl) with some extra boost strapped to their engines and the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience