ViDesign cars

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
spoted red vid at jln loke yew at 9.55am...hahaha

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
u lor...siapa lagi? there's 1 camry(also modified kao kao like big monster) following u behind that time...i tought is ur fren too.

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
errr... its not me la.. i din go out for many days edy... hahaa.. i think u saw another person la not me man... my plate no ends with no. 79 one... got many cars look like mine edy la...

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
Can I ask, who has VIDesign's shop phone number ? I would like to enquire whether they customize bumpers for my Nissan B14.

Thanks

EVO-00X

Jul 12, 2006
I am OFFICIALLY waiting for EVOXX from Aussie to reply me here ! ahahahhaa
A BIG THANKYOU goes to KY_FEI who took the time to organise the purchase and shipment of my new VID front bar and lip from Malaysia to Australia. I now have the first VID bar outside of Malaysia I think :beer: :cheers: It ended up costimg me a LOT of $$$ in the long run but I like the look of the front bar and it will look different to everyone elses here. I will need to modify it a little to suit the mivec bonnet but it should be easy. It was very difficult to do but I had to cut a lot out of the bottom of the front bar to wrap around the 600x300 size intercooler. Hopefully one day soon I will show you photos of the baby blue coupe when its finished :burnout:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Ganasnyer rhys's Putra.. Nice..

But since few months back everytime I see the pictures of rhys86's car, I kept thinking about the shape of the rear bumper of rhys86's red putra..

Looks very familiar, like .. The shape of the rear bumper resembles something I had seen before... I can't recall, shit.. Anyone else can help?

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
thanks for ur comment man

the middle the design a bit like Varis Evo one.. the rest a custom design of my frenz idea... LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know exhaust shop that had Mandrel bend technique?

I also need exhaust system recommendation from you all sifus at here ~ hehe

Car : Suzuki Swift 1.5 AT

Mod done "exhaust system" :

* Suzuki Sport Extractor
*Decat
*Mid Pipe
*S-Flow Backbox/Muffler
*Ori piping "1.6inch"

I wish to have more Mid and High end grunt ~

Thanks for any help =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience