Known Member
Dec 30, 2006
very² stupid thou...

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Reli so disappointed after watching the videos.Whoever drove tt car tt way,don't think is reli so cool.To all the ppl who is inside tt car,u all should thank god nothing happened....

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
And they think they are very da clever..
what a stupid dumb act..

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
i wounder what car is that?
2pid feller wan show off reckless driving , 1 wrong move 4 ppl in the car might die.actually should ask the god why didnt teach them a lesson?? and they lucky didnt encounter road bully if not chase them and block them and woop them up

HEY YOU !!!, the one driving in the video ,No brain or wat??, Dont be an assH*** on the road u endanger your frens life and other peoples life, piece of advice to driver u better stop ur recklessness if not u will suffer from the experience, dont want to learn from easy way then have to learn frm the hard way !!!!!!!!!!!!

found this info at Utube:
Name: Viceroyo

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
damn la that guy... bcoz of this.. we are the ones becoming the victim... i suspected they may have done some hit n run...

this kind of things should be taken action... also zth-ers lets post this kids vid on the net to make the police take action.. like how others are doing it..

by the way, here is a parody i found... everytime he does stupid thing on the road the word "suicidal" comes out

[youtube]_kVEo8-B6bg[/youtube]

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
no car plate number , and i think is Singaporean
singapore cant play come to KL bring problem to us +_+

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
hahaha so funny man the guy...y he was shouting like that going through that 2 cars..that slow also he was shouting like driving skyline or evo haha..

who the hell post the video somemore, sure the gf that proud of him hahaha..

he is lucky no fanatic racer tailgate him 1 inch away and make him suicide in front of his gf hahaha....

1 more thing y the girls inside shouting "oh my god oh my god, arrrrrrr pls pls pls pls", and he telling dont close the eye feel everyting haha i think ill fall
asleep with that drive la hahaha

OPPPPSSS, guys he is driving reckless ... but he prouds of his "superb" fast driving hehe

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
wait few more days. maybe we'll hear a loud *boom* sound. habis liao..

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
i use this road daily. If i meet him, i will purposely slam the brake. Idiot, look at the way he weave in and out.

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
the 4x4 should just slam the brakes and smash his engine for good and give them a shock as a lesson besides pay the 4x4 back for the scratchs kekeke

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
what was it they were screaming about?..orgasm?..
stupid f*ckin' idiot...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu,
anyone try to put vtec b18c into their proton and can pass inspection by going undertable a?
cause my fren car evo turbo engine spoiled..So thinking to do vtec.

---------- Post added 04-09-2011 at 01:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-08-2011 at 08:56 PM ----------

Nobody done this be4?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience