LE club`

ae80...

May 13, 2007
ae80...yes tats the AE86 Levin....there's one LE converted the front bodypart to LEvin AE86...its really nice...AE86 headlamp & grill is shorter than LE 12v...if u want to change then hv to change headlamp,signal lamp n grill..fender might need to mod alil bit..last time got member posted his LE with E86 headlamp n grill under "Show your LE pic here" thread hosted by cekelat....hehehe....i wonder the pic stil there or nt....can check it out....
i`ve open da thread... but unlucky i can see da pic.... so bad... dunno why... i think da LE club can make trip to japan... borong all da rare item...:rolleyes:

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
long time did not meet with u all. but currently cannot come to TT during weekend. every week i go back to my hometown...

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
andrew.... i'll contact u again for your sunday secret project..
Sure just let me know what time and place to meet up...prefer when you are about to reach the Cheras Kajang Highway..

Seng, I will meet with you tmrw? you will be coming right?

No secret project lar just CONFIDENTIAL or better known as Govmnt Project

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
guys, need your help...do anyone know where i can get original LE driver side antenna??mine bocor so raining, my carpet alwiz wet...i also need the rubber/plastic lining around front windscreen....

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
haha...wah banyak lobang youle...anyway, if got, pls get me the front windscreen rubber/plastic lining, interior rear view mirror for driver, antenna....where is the location of the car?

mcfurby

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2005
erm....a suggestion.
if tonight is only me, andrew n ae82gt....
i suggest tat we move to cheras n TT with DAWS....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everybody,
I would like to ask is that any way for my car to save more efficient fuel?
As my current car which is Proton Iswara Aeroback Manual a petrol of RM50 just can drive around 200km only or less than that. If not mistaken, my rpm always around average 3000 rpm. Is it normal? My this car is really petrol eater. :bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience