LE club`

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
bro.....it's at the Projet, Taman Connought, Cheras, 9 p.m on Friday....
these are from D.A.W.S....Danny Auto Work Shop....

Danny with his starlet EP??
Jimmy with his Seg101 Svt
and other members..

Last edited:

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
Last time heard in Klang Padang Jawa chopshop got LE CF hood but sold oredi...u want it for spare ke...
current trend la bro..if paint black looks not real. somemore light weight. car can be faster :X-:

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
current trend la bro..if paint black looks not real. somemore light weight. car can be faster :X-:
Just a few kilo less won't hv much difference 1 lah. Save ur money to put in Power FC better.

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
to all LE raiders..please do drop me a word of advise about suspensions and absorbers...I'm looking for a set of coils and shocks with 60% of comfort and remains of stability...(hardness) Brands to go for....I got many recomendation for HWL, Titian and GAB...Many of my frineds said there are more outside there. So that is why I'm seeking advise from all my fellow LE raidersHear from you all...thanks

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
andrewleec2, as for your enquiry it wud be better you come for LE TT & all our sifu here are honour to help you....after all, what is ur budget on the suspension....then from there we can give u some advise...

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
andrewleec2, as for your enquiry it wud be better you come for LE TT & all our sifu here are honour to help you....after all, what is ur budget on the suspension....then from there we can give u some advise...

my budget is open..i need to get what I'm looking for because I'm plan to keep the car as my collection so i dont mind spending a lil more to keep it in good condition

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
my budget is open..i need to get what I'm looking for because I'm plan to keep the car as my collection so i dont mind spending a lil more to keep it in good condition
What disc brake and abs using now? Stock LE, Ae92 onward ? Come n join our tt lor.... we also interested to c ur car also. Suspension for me hv to be balance between comfort and handling. I think my suspension setup u will like it.

Another question do u want to lowered ur car?

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
tctho, the questions you asked me..i dont know how to answer...because im not too sure. It think my suspensions are from a SE/AE92...(rear) and (front) from Levin i think..because mech said so... So after exactly 1 year and 1 day after my conversion, I don't like the setup of my suspensions. One word i can tell you all about it...it is like fark!! Everytime when taking high speed coners sure kena my guard one...confirm one...Yes talking about ABS, I was wondering if LE convert AE111 b/top can is able to handle the ABS? Anyone out there with the ABS in their LE?Tc, about the TT I, wanted to join you all many times already but just unfortunately I cant make it to this coming TT. Thursday till Saturday I will be down in Malacca for some personal matters.On the other hand I'm also interested to look in to successful conversion like yours..Tc, if I'm not mistaken I saw your advert on Megaphone..any speciality with that compare to the Tanabe G Power or Hyper Medallion?I will be honored to be in your ride Tctho..looking forward to feel what is a comfort + handling like in a LE...Finally I found someone that is looking into comfort.Hope to meet up with you all at the next TT...I will do my best to be there...Mcfurby...next TT the bumper I will get it from you..By the way is there any space for fog lamps? or got to DIY?hear from you all LE Raiders soon....

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
Tc, missed out one of your question. Lowering my car..depends on my setup.in other words it all depends.but im not going to lowered till like some ah beng car...go over the hump have to senget the car to pass over it...or like some macha in my place. lowered like hell but kena tapau by a junk like mine with everything stock. exhaust not change yet coils and springs not done yet. Sorry for that fella but cant tahan when he every time pass my house to go out of the taman sure got that screwed up subaru style kinda exhaust sound with GT wings and zebra skin on the interior. With the indian tabla sounds some more...walau weh beh ta han leh....

sorry for the over exaggerating frustration about that fella...from lowring to my taman story...hikhik....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Our beloved car is missing, earn some $$$ if you have information -

REWARD RM5,000.00
For the recovery of Ford TX3 White 1.8L - WDD 69 (2 door Hatchback, original rims)
In full condition with One unit WACOM Computer Monitor and One unit Projector;

Missing from area of Aman Suria, 29 July 2009 (near Sedap restaurant)
RM3,000.00 - If recovered incomplete or without the above items.

Call Mr Lee at 016 323 5443 or Ms Lee at 012 3061780

this is what it looks like -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience