cosplay or trying to be wierd?

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
I went to mid valley yesterday after I dunno how many years..n i saw a lot of weird people... there is this group wearing army boots and this guy wore a skinny jeans that is short until u can see the top of the socks ??? n the other guy is wearing army pants and tight jackets??? wtf?? :shocked: r they prince's fans? n where the hell do they buy their clothes? kiki lala??

then I thought okayla, only 1 group...then suddenly couple of girls n guys in goth....wat??? :retarded: am i somewhere im not supposed to be?...n if u go near gsc is way wierder, like these kids i think from junior high, all in groups i dunno what the hell they are doing, but since when kids are so free to roam like that?? in my time, the only place i can afford to go is the nearest shopping mall n play bowling...wat happened to the community???

OUh my god thank god im living in PJ... please god help the government n make sure they dont make any lrt to go to one utama.. i think all this started off bcoz of public transportation...coz as i remember b4 there was a train to mid valley, there were no such annoyance.

N i think shopping malls should make a dresscode from now on..gosh i really feel weird yesterday.

Last edited:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
i saw students dress up with cartoons characters around times square. :emoticon_U:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
thats still ok, U know in HK i saw those young gals or sometime even old gals wearing those style call "lolita" and walking on street like nothing.....

and things gets worse when i saw one freaking guy dress into gal and wear "lolita"...really feel like go ahead and give him a slap....

what is lolita? go check out this website : http://www.uzone21.com/youthvoice/index.epl?id=100

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
yes, that was christmas eve....in Tsim sha Tsui MTR station....a freaking guy wearing pink lolita and walking with other lolita chicks....damn sarcastic...

me and my friend almost puke when we saw him....the whole MTR station was like "what the hell"........

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
mysupra said:
I went to mid valley yesterday after I dunno how many years..n i saw a lot of weird people... there is this group wearing army boots and this guy wore a skinny jeans that is short until u can see the top of the socks ??? n the other guy is wearing army pants and tight jackets??? wtf?? :shocked: r they prince's fans? n where the hell do they buy their clothes? kiki lala??

then I thought okayla, only 1 group...then suddenly couple of girls n guys in goth....wat??? :retarded: am i somewhere im not supposed to be?...n if u go near gsc is way wierder, like these kids i think from junior high, all in groups i dunno what the hell they are doing, but since when kids are so free to roam like that?? in my time, the only place i can afford to go is the nearest shopping mall n play bowling...wat happened to the community???

OUh my god thank god im living in PJ... please god help the government n make sure they dont make any lrt to go to one utama.. i think all this started off bcoz of public transportation...coz as i remember b4 there was a train to mid valley, there were no such annoyance.

N i think shopping malls should make a dresscode from now on..gosh i really feel weird yesterday.
If I am not mistaken at Mid Valley got that GASBY thingy. With car n babes

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
BlackSamurai said:
links, confirmed not a girl with flat chest ya...? :biggrin:
confirmed he is a guy.....he is the worst Ah Gua i ever see....

by the way..in HK most chicks have flat chest, so u cant tell their sex with that...

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wanna see lolitas....go penang...its normal there...and ah bengs got 3 diff classifications:tu kau,ah beng & 1 more i forgot...i wear t-shirt n jeans n sneakers,evryone looking at me like I was the ah beng...

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
hmmm i think the tight jeans with jackets is 1 of the mat rempit cum skinhead gang gua,some times i can see some in pyramid,i feel like wanna throw them from the top floor
and some lala mui like to dress cute like the lolitas but actually the face cannot see at all
wanna puke

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
driftkingII said:
If I am not mistaken at Mid Valley got that GASBY thingy. With car n babes
I know they have the gatsby thingy, my fren was working there n she wore a cute jap school girl outfit..im not talking bout them...they look cute, thats ok...im just talking about those ppl dressed up in goth n army clothes..since when neh? I think I must have been living in pj too long that I dont know such evolution?? :retarded:

links:
whahaha cant imagine a guy in lolita...must be so weird! hahaha

but seriously guys, dont u feel they are anoying? and dont they know that people hate them?? r they plain stupid or just being ignorant?

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
mysupra, if im not wrong, this is wat they called "PUNK CULTURE". that's their dress code and they r not being weird or something. In UK, this culture is everywhere n it started back to many many years ago...i think even b4 i was born.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all Radiostar Customers, Visitors to our thread and ZTH members,

We would like to invite you to the Asian Festival Of Speed Race held this coming weekend 15th of May at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC).

For those of you who are curious what this race is all about, its an Asian car race held in Malaysia, Thailand, China and Korea. This top notch race which has international recognization is organized by our very own Malaysian company, Motorsport Asia.

Radiostar will be there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience