Car Stolen WDX9630

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
aiiks..I saw this car yest..now missing d..gosh..will inform you if I manage to find it..

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
around evening..parked in front of a house in SS15, if I've not mistaken..

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Yeah..I know how you feel..No one wants their love ones to go missing..I'll keep an eye for it..coz I've alwiz seen your car around..kinda recognise it..

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
satria still on top of 'their' shopping list.
sorry to hear that bro, will keep an eye. WDX9630 watch out!!

eg595

Nov 1, 2006
Sorry for your lost bro. Doubt it very much however that your car will be bearing the same plate no. cause if the thief didn't change it either they are really daring or really stupid . Better make sure you do the police report just in case they use your car for a robbery heist or something ......best of luck in finding your car

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Bro..maybe their interested inside ur bonet not ur car..I notice that u got some hidden gsr intercooler there....correct me if im wrong...will looking for u too...cheers..

jacthegreat

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
?

clanzkiller said:
ohh..should be the time i just finish my work and go home to take a rest before dinner...
well hope someone wil found it...i mis my car so much...
now i have to use taxi to go working...
hope the thieves is/are not chinese...really shame...
whats your point ? are you calling india, malay or other races a thieves ?! my rim were stolen from the basement of my apartment and my neighbour who saw it said a job of two chinese guy.

once a thief always a thief, no matter what their race man ... peace out !

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
WOW!!! he just say he hope is not chinese who steal his car. and why you get so uptight about it? weird....

eg595

Nov 1, 2006
Chill Bro ! Thieves comes in " different package " but one thing for sure they're always causing misery to other people's life .....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience