KLIMS '06 c me there

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
i voted on last thursday wor. it was only 20 bucks lah, doesn't that entitle me to a CD? sianz.

9th june? does the organiser know it's on the same night as the world cup opening match? you know, like the most watched event in the world? not to mention there are going to be tonnes of other events on that night.

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
yeap... we noe it's world cup opening.. that's y there will b a big screen tv there so everyone will catch the event together.... not forgetting most of the models.. =)

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
ka_ren said:
yeap... we noe it's world cup opening.. that's y there will b a big screen tv there so everyone will catch the event together.... not forgetting most of the models.. =)
yalah but i have to work on that night mahhhhhhh... where's it going to be anyway? Zouk?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Just a word of warning mates. A couple of days ago, I posted that my colleague got his laptop stolen from his car while parked in PWTC, attending KLIMs.

Please do not leave anything battery operated like a handphone, laptop, etc in your car. They use scanners to detect these devices before breaking into your car. Seems there's a syndicate that operates in the area, and security once managed to apprehend one of them. His car was parked in the Pan Pacific Hotel.

Not many safe places to park there man.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Duke Red said:
Just a word of warning mates. A couple of days ago, I posted that my colleague got his laptop stolen from his car while parked in PWTC, attending KLIMs.
only idiot leave laptop in the car. For god sake, don't do it again. Thanks for the warning.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
well some people think that if it's out of sight like under the seat, it's safe. the intent of this post is to let them know it's not. even if a person forgets his handphone and leaves it in the car, it can get broken into.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Eventhough your laptop is switched off, the oscillator of the internal clock is still running. So, a RF detector, if tuned to that frequency can detect it, lor.

Bag to subject proper... why would you pay to go over and drool over cars if you cun't afford to buy it? For me, the orgynisers will have to pay me to go there. Anyway, it's just me, ok?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
headache said:
Bag to subject proper... why would you pay to go over and drool over cars if you cun't afford to buy it? For me, the orgynisers will have to pay me to go there. Anyway, it's just me, ok?
Same reason you drool over chicks you can't have I suppose.

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ka_ren said:
yessss.....

uncle fred... get the invite.... rm100.. can noe gurls... i can tell u that if u were to go to the after-party, u'll be surrounded by gurls.. coz most of us are gurls + the car gurls.. management ppl only few guys ma..
whoah so tempting but u wan me die meh? :angel_smile: i innocent type wan :_:

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
lol..... it's all up to u..... c whether u wanna try b notty for once.. lol

anyway, pm me if any of u gonna drop by this weekend.. then can call me when u there

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
this year's motorshow is dissapointing ...dont really have nice cars like GTO,Skyline,Mustang GT,Supra(only 1 of them),MR2,all the modify cars dont have ler ...dissapointing..

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
ka_ren said:
lol..... it's all up to u..... c whether u wanna try b notty for once.. lol

anyway, pm me if any of u gonna drop by this weekend.. then can call me when u there
i taught this weekend the klims is still on and next week is the party at some pub/disco outlet? somethiing interesting happening at klims on sat/sun? thinking of visiting and check out what is the hype on klims

LFT_24

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yalor... very little modified cars ! i think there are more chicks than nice cars ! hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to to all the Sifusss, please help me on this, my w124 is shaking left right like sitting in the boat, it happened when cornering and sometimes on bumping road..i changed new 4 new absorbels and 4 new tires but still the same. any idea how this could happen? Please help. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience